True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ghost, The Challenge, The Victor.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter Death
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

The Ghost, The Challenge, The Victor. Empty
PostSubject: The Ghost, The Challenge, The Victor.   The Ghost, The Challenge, The Victor. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Within the backstage area, in the hall, an employee is seen walking towards the maintenance room, where a hand would pull him in, and within minutes, he'd be thrown back out. Shortly after, the door swings open, and the very same hand grabs the camera, and the cameraman, and pulls them in.

A dim light shines in the center of the room, the light flickering, as the camera was lifted, and put onto a nearby table, as a masked man put the camera guy on the chair that sat under the light, and tied him around it.

Cameraman: W-Who are you?!

???: Silence!

A slap would sound, the cameraman screaming in pain.

???: Hello, everyone. Fans of TTF. Tonight, will be a great one, for tonight, I face Super Tempest. Last week, I loss. But, that loss was an example of what will not happen. For tonight, shall be the example of what will happen!

Cameraman: Ghost? Please don't hurt me!

The Ghost: Correct, Rick. But I'm a soldier, I don't hurt civilians. I fight for freedom, I hide in the darkness, then I burst into the light of victory once it's for the taking!

The Ghost would blink a few times, his eyes scanning the room, then both of his hands grabbing the camera, and raising it above his head.

The Ghost: TONIGHT! VICTORY BELONGS TO THE GHOST!

Suddenly, the camera was headbutted, and static filled the screen.
Back to top Go down

The Ghost, The Challenge, The Victor.
Page 1 of 1