True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.  Empty
PostSubject: Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.    Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 am

Bob irish whips Rikishi to the ropes
Rikishi turns his body and lifts his leg bent at the knee
and delivers the blow on the chin, connecting with a strong Superkick
Rikishi irish whips Bob into the nearby turnbuckle. Rikishi then proceeds to slap his giant ass. Rikishi charges forward, leaps into the air and smacks Bob in the chest with his giant ass causing him to fall into a seated position against the turnbuckle. Rikishi then walks over towards Bob and turns himself around. His massive ass hovers a few inches from Bob's face. Rikishi begins to humiliate Bob by rubbing his ass in Bob's face executing a devastating Stinkface
Ref starts the count..
Philip Blake: Will this be it?!
Devon Wyatt: 10 more seconds!
20!
RIKISHI WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS NOT SO SILENT BOB!!!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS BULL-FUCKING-SHIT. CHRIS, WHY DON'T YOU SHOW THEM THE ORIGINAL MATCH HUH? YOU DO KNOW IN A REAL WRESTLING SHOW, THE MATCH IS BROADCAST LIVE, YOU CAN'T EDIT IT, SO WHY DID YOU EDIT YOUR MATCH? GET REAL YOU FAGGOT BITCHTIT ISRAELI JEW PASTA-LOVING-DOLT FAG. I'M PROTESTING UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO STOP BEING A SELFISH BASTARD AND LET SOMEONE ELSE FRESH HOLD THE SS TITLE. IDIOT.

BTW I liked the addition after the match ended, CUNTWAD.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.    Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:58 am

You do know do the match was broadcast live? I couldn't edit it. It was live.  
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
Coulrophobia
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.    Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Sore loser alert
Back to top Go down
Rikishi
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler
Rikishi

PostSubject: Re: Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.    Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Not So Silent Bob, shut your whore mouth. The match was edited so it wasn't a complete squash match you dumb piece of shit. You're lucky he didn't leave the match unedited. Also stop mentioning GXWS you dumb idiot, you're going to get this federation shut down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.    Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullshit edited match of 2015. CHRIS BROOKS HAS GONE FUCKING MAD.
Page 1 of 1