True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match of seasons 1&2

Go down 

Best match out of the two seasons?
Rikishi VS The Jumper: S1, Episode 1.
Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_lcap0%Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Soldier123 VS Wicked Blitz: S1, Episode 5.
 0% [ 0 ]
GM Battle Royal: S1, Episode 5.
Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_lcap11%Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
whydoicry VS Eminem: S1, Episode 5.
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Brooks VS Noah: S1, Episode 5.
Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_lcap11%Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Rikishi VS Not so Silent Bob in a Stinkface Match: S2, Episode 5.
Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_lcap33%Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
whydoicry VS Soldier123 in an LMS: S2, Episode 5.
Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_lcap44%Match of seasons 1&2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Match of seasons 1&2 Empty
PostSubject: Match of seasons 1&2   Match of seasons 1&2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 5:45 pm

Rikishi VS The Jumper: S1, Episode 1.

First match that took place in this fed. It was a nice match. Rikishi delivered his first official in-match Stinkface here and won the match.

Soldier123 VS Wicked Blitz: S1, Episode 5.

Veteran VS Rookie II. A match for the ages. Soldier123's first title defense of his career was in that match. It was close. Soldier123 reversed the rana pin out of nowhere for the win. It was also the end of the Blitz VS Soldier123 feud (sort of).  

GM Battle Royal: S1, Episode 5.

An innovative idea from our GM. A match that featured most of the talented roster. All these men (and one woman) fought to get a chance to GM one show of their choosing. Warlock ended up winning. I bet we all regret that now.

whydoicry VS Eminem: S1, Episode 5.

Another classic from our first PPV. Get used to it because we'll have one more from there. Eminem and whydoicry had an intense personal feud. For some reason Eminem hated whydoicry. He picked on him a lot. Since both men had proven their talents, our GM decided to let them battle for our main title. whydoicry came out on top via submission and has been going strong since.

Chris Brooks VS Noah: S1, Episode 5.

Noah decided to come to our fed to look for a worthy opponent to test himself against. Chris Brooks volunteered himself for the job. After weeks of passive aggressiveness and eventually a brawl, it was time for the match. It was a classic. Chris almost won. Noah almost won too. But at the end where it seemed that Chris was beat. WarlockOPain, Roscar9GRE and Wicked Blitz attacked Noah and gave him a DQ win. It was the birth of Hydra that haunts Noah to this day.

Rikishi VS Not so Silent Bob in a Stinkface Match: S2, Episode 5.

It was our first ever PPV Stinkface Match. If Rikishi lost, he had to go back to the south. If he won, he retained his title and humiliated his rival. After a lot of false finishes, Rikishi made Bob kiss his ass. Although, after the match, Bob hit his foe with a chair and got some revenge for his mental pain.

whydoicry VS Soldier123 in an LMS: S2, Episode 5.

Our first LMS. It had quite the backstory. Hydra has bullied our champion since their first official appearance because he stood up to them. He got beat up a lot. But had his shot for revenge at the PPV. It was a real hardcore match. Soldier123 got his groin ruined again. Hydra ran in and was gonna help Soldier steal the title, but the resistance consisting of Judge, Archangel, Sleepwalker and Kenta helped turn the tide. whydoicry then finished off the Global champion with a Fameasser for the win.

Vote for your favorite match out of these options. Leave personal bias out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com

Match of seasons 1&2
Page 1 of 1