True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

golffan101

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golffan101
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

golffan101 Empty
PostSubject: golffan101   golffan101 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 3:19 pm

** We see Robbie and a new debut backstage. **

Robbie Bennett: Golffan101!!! You are new to the federation. What can you tell us about yourself?

Golffan101: I am a man of worldly tastes. I have fought in many feds. I have been to France, China, Japan, Russia, Mexico and countries you didn't know existed. I have won and lost all over the world but in America. Many of these big time federations don't appreciate good talent. GM Johnny Wolf appreciates talent like I appreciate women. I am going to kick ass and take names in this fed. I am gunning for that fat shit Rikishi's title. When he least expects it, I will take the title from him.

** Golffan101 groans. Women pops up on screen rubbing her mouth. **

Woman: That was awesome.

Golffan101: ** kisses women. ** Thanks babe, that was amazing. Remember it ain't easy being sleazy.

**Golffan101 slaps the womens ass as the walk away. Whydoicry turns from his locker. **

Whydoicry: When in the blue hell did that woman enter here? I have been in the locker room the whole entire time.

** Whydoicry shakes his head. **

Robbie Bennett: Whydoicry!!! What do you think of the new comer?

Whydoicry: I have wrestled him in the past and he is no slouch. He is a quirky person though. He also isn't kidding about liking women. Rikishi will have a tough time with Gollfan101. But that's not my worry. I am worried about Hydra. They are not finished. I might have won the battle but I have not won the war. If their is one thing I learned from being the son of an abusive alcoholic, it is this: You need to know where and when to strike.

** Camera fade. **
Back to top Go down

golffan101
Page 1 of 1