True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Season 1 Feuds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenta Beifong
Developmental talent
Developmental talent


Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-04-15

Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:00 am

The Archangel Jacob Jones wrote:
I am in need of a feud, I see my guy as more of a face, but he is a tweener.

I'll feud with you.
Back to top Go down
The Archangel Jacob Jones
Developmental talent
Developmental talent


Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-04-14
Age : 25
Location : St. Paul, Minnesota

Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Kenta Beifong wrote:
The Archangel Jacob Jones wrote:
I am in need of a feud, I see my guy as more of a face, but he is a tweener.

I'll feud with you.  

Sounds good, message me with what you want to do
Back to top Go down
The Archangel Jacob Jones
Developmental talent
Developmental talent


Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-04-14
Age : 25
Location : St. Paul, Minnesota

Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:08 am

Kenta Beifong hasn't been on in a while, so I don't know if our feud will continue, let alone begin, if anyone wants to feud with me, reply here or message me
Back to top Go down
Kenta Beifong
Developmental talent
Developmental talent


Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-04-15

Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:07 am

The Archangel Jacob Jones wrote:
Kenta Beifong hasn't been on in a while, so I don't know if our feud will continue, let alone begin, if anyone wants to feud with me, reply here or message me
I'm right here. It seems you are feuding with Raverage in case you haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
The Archangel Jacob Jones
Developmental talent
Developmental talent


Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-04-14
Age : 25
Location : St. Paul, Minnesota

Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Kenta Beifong wrote:
The Archangel Jacob Jones wrote:
Kenta Beifong hasn't been on in a while, so I don't know if our feud will continue, let alone begin, if anyone wants to feud with me, reply here or message me
I'm right here. It seems you are feuding with Raverage in case you haven't noticed.

I haven't noticed, because that's The Judge and Raverage. I sent you a pm in-game almost a week ago and you didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Beifong
Developmental talent
Developmental talent


Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-04-15

Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:25 pm

The Archangel Jacob Jones wrote:
Kenta Beifong wrote:
The Archangel Jacob Jones wrote:
Kenta Beifong hasn't been on in a while, so I don't know if our feud will continue, let alone begin, if anyone wants to feud with me, reply here or message me
I'm right here. It seems you are feuding with Raverage in case you haven't noticed.

I haven't noticed, because that's The Judge and Raverage. I sent you a pm in-game almost a week ago and you didn't respond.
I'm sorry. I keep confusing the alts. I don't have a lot of time recently to get on the game. Why not just PM here? I'm around here a lot. Much more simple. It's what this forum was created for. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Archangel Jacob Jones
Developmental talent
Developmental talent


Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-04-14
Age : 25
Location : St. Paul, Minnesota

Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Kenta Beifong wrote:
The Archangel Jacob Jones wrote:
Kenta Beifong wrote:
The Archangel Jacob Jones wrote:
Kenta Beifong hasn't been on in a while, so I don't know if our feud will continue, let alone begin, if anyone wants to feud with me, reply here or message me
I'm right here. It seems you are feuding with Raverage in case you haven't noticed.

I haven't noticed, because that's The Judge and Raverage. I sent you a pm in-game almost a week ago and you didn't respond.
I'm sorry. I keep confusing the alts. I don't have a lot of time recently to get on the game. Why not just PM here? I'm around here a lot. Much more simple. It's what this forum was created for. Smile

I understand, I'm in finals week right now, so after this week, I'll have a lot more free time
Back to top Go down
Raverage
World Champ
World Champ


Posts : 423
Join date : 2015-04-11
Age : 20
Location : France

Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:56 am

Looking for a rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Feuds   Season 1 Feuds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Season 1 Feuds
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Federation :: Storyline Discussion-
Jump to: