True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Fed System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

New Fed System Empty
PostSubject: New Fed System   New Fed System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Okay. I ripped this off from another fed I am in. This is the new outlay of how Fed's are going to work.

Hey All, the new fed system has been released and it is very different to the old system. 

- You will no longer be required to set show dates. Instead you can assign a date to each show. If you're late, you can just change the show date, and it only takes effect when the show is confirmed.
- We will no longer have seasons. Instead GMLs can set breaks when needed. Rankings then will be permanent for at least 6 months before we decide what we want to do with them.
- For now you will be allowed to do one show per week, but it is not obligatory. As we balance the new system, we will be allowed to have up to 2 or even 3 shows per week (meaning you can harvest more roster points if you have the funds for it).

In English: This means we can do more than one show per week. It also means we can have a double show one week and not have to on another week. It also means on some weeks in emergencies, we can cancel a show. It also means you guys could actually host your own show one week too. I think to make this simple for everyone, I will do a monthly schedule.

- Contracts will no longer have a set of appearances (We will later set a minimum of appearances per month that you need to grant a wrestler, and you will be penalized if you don't)

In English: To be a smart GM,  I will be giving everyone the minimum appearances but obviously, you guys will be used as much as possible. No one wants the fed to be penalized by accident right? It is the same as normal except sometimes I was forced not to book people.

Other stuff: Arenas and Contracts.

This stuff is the most confusing...We now rent Arenas, I have no idea the stuff I need to know about that.
There is no limit to what contract everyone can get. So until I find out more info...I can't say my idea on that
Back to top Go down
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

New Fed System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fed System   New Fed System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:27 am

Also, the new fed season starts November 9th
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

New Fed System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fed System   New Fed System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Lame.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

New Fed System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fed System   New Fed System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 4:25 pm

And thanks for the info.

I wonder if I got GM back.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
Sponsored content

New Fed System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fed System   New Fed System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Fed System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Federation :: Announcements-