True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) Empty
PostSubject: whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)   whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:19 pm

**Whydoicry is wearing a pair of jeans and button down. He is staring at a mirror. In the reflection, you can see the black and blue marks from the beating he took last week.**

Whydoicry: I should have seen Not So Silent Bob getting involved from the get go. He has always had a vendetta against me.

**Whydoicry starts rotating his arm.  **

Whydoicry: I can not afford another week like last week. I am really starting to wonder if all of this was worth it. The tag champs are gone and the only support I have left has his own issues with Hydra.

Whydoicry: I mean why should I care about what happened to Noah if he doesn't care enough to remedy the issue himself?

Whydoicry: I wonder where Kenta is. Maybe I will talk to him. He is the only person left fighting Hydra besides me.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Beifong
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)   whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 4:56 pm

* Kenta runs into whydoicry. *

Kenta: I know what you're thinking. Where was I and where was Sleepwalker when you got jumped.. well, I have been out of the arena when that happened. I didn't expect that. I didn't know those idiots take the Hydra name so seriously.

** Kenta sighs. **

Kenta: I know we are basically the only ones still fighting the good fight, but.. I think I found a solution to our problem..
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)   whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:02 pm

What is taking is shit so long?
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

PostSubject: Re: whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)   whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:14 pm

It's hard pleasuring your mom. She needs a ton of foreplay.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)   whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:16 pm

1. You are a dense retard. Just finish this RP.
2. I am gonna PM you a pic of how my mom looks so you will feel repulsed after saying stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

PostSubject: Re: whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)   whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Whydoicry: I am happy you bumped into me. How are we going to handle Hydra? We are short on allies and they continue to grow in numbers. Let's grab some chairs and talk about this.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Beifong
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)   whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 6:02 pm

* Kenta sits down and looks around. *

Kenta: So I been talking to this interesting guy..

* Camera fades out mid-conversation. *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)   whydoicry 2 (open to kenta) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whydoicry 2 (open to kenta)
Page 1 of 1