True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler
Rikishi

Quick Messages Empty
PostSubject: Quick Messages   Quick Messages I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:05 am

Rikishi's theme music fills the arena as he makes his way out of the backstage area and into the arena wearing his normal attire consisting of a pair of red lycra wrestling briefs and some black boots. Rikishi holds a microphone in his right hand as he makes his way down to the ring. Rikishi slides into the ring and walks to the center. Rikishi raises the microphone to his mouth. Half the crowd cheers while the other half boos.

Rikishi: “I came out here because I have a few short messages for some of the idiots we have backstage. First message is for Soldier123. I hope you don't think I owe you anything for interfering in my match last week. You only caused me to be more pissed off at the fact I wasn't able to toss Kenta's ass around the ring. Not to mention I didn't even get the chance to stinkface him."

Rikishi pauses for a moment.

Rikishi: “But don't you worry. The stinkface that would have delivered last week will certainly be used in the ring with you tonight"

Rikishi looks out to the crowd for a moment.

Rikishi: “The other message I have is for Golffan101. I mean come on, who does this idiot think he is? He seriously thinks he's strong enough to take the title from me? Don't make me laugh, you're nothing but a joke. But if you insist on gunning for my title you better watch yourself. The only thing you've got coming your way is a stinkface.“

Rikishi drops his right arm and waits to see if either wrestler he called out will appear at the entrance
Back to top Go down

Quick Messages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: