True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have the Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roscar9GRE
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

I have the Fire Empty
PostSubject: I have the Fire   I have the Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:38 pm

"Vice Grip" by Parkway Drive starts playing. Fireworks light the dark arena.   White letters in a black background show up in the titantron, which says "Fight 'till your last breath". Roscar9GRE shows up. He wears a black Dead Kennedy's t-shirt and he is holding a microphone. He slowly walks through the ramp and enters the ring.

Devon Wyatt: Roscar9GRE faces today Golfann101 for the Fire Championship.

Philip Blake: Yeah it will be an interesting match.

Roscar9GRE: I'm so hyped about tonight. I face that pervert, Golfann101. After this match, the Fire Championship will be around the waist of the true Champion, the one who truly dereves it. And that's me, because I have the fire. I am the fire. Golfann101 is a no one. He's not a match for me.

Devon Wyatt: He's pretty confident.

Roscar9GRE: I'm planning on having an easy win tonight against Golfann101. At the end of the night, I will be the Fire Champion. I have other things to take care, like that idiots who try dissolve Hydra. But, hte can't. We are even better than Bullet Club. D Generation X and the NWO are nobodies. Hydra rules TTF and neither Whydoicry, nor Kenta and those other idiots can beat us.

The crowd boos him.

Roscar9GRE: Shut up. It's the truth! Hail Hydra!

The crowd boos him more intense.

Roscar9GRE drops the microphone and camera fades away.
Back to top Go down

I have the Fire
Page 1 of 1