True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your NEW TTF Global Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Troy
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Marcus Troy

Your NEW TTF Global Champion Empty
PostSubject: Your NEW TTF Global Champion   Your NEW TTF Global Champion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:56 am

**   The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers.  A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back.  With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area.  Marcus Troy steps forward with a lit cigar and a smirk of arrogance, behind him the monstrous form of the NEW TRUE TALENT FIGHTING GLOBAL CHAMPION Entropy appears with the title belt slung over his shoulders.  With a gesture, Marcus Troy signals for his client to follow him down the ramp and into the ring.  **

Marcus Troy:  "Aaaaaaaaand introducing your NEW AND RIGHTFUL TRUE TALENT FIGHTING GLOBAL CHAMPION, THE EMBODIMENT OF CHAOS...  ENTROPY!!!"

**  Entropy raises the belt over his head as the crowd begin to boo but Marcus Troy cuts them off arrogantly.  **

Marcus Troy:  "You see, this is why I really hate the uneducated masses...  Oh for those who didn't get that, I just called you all stupid morons!  That's right!  Stupid morons who can't even appreciate what I have given you!  I have given you not A CHAMPION but THE CHAMPION.  My client Entropy bested that pitiful Soldier123 and claimed what is deserved to him in just three weeks!  In just the third week, Entropy proved that this roster along with the former champion Soldier123 is nothing but third rate wrestlers trying and failing horribly to put on a facade that they are actually talented in the ring."

**  The crowd again begins to boo loudly showing their displeasure at Troy's blatant demeaning of their favorite wrestler.  **

Marcus Troy:  "What?!  Unhappy to hear the truth?  Would you all still like to live in the bubble of illusion that the TTF roster actually have some semblance of talent?  The truth is a bitter medicine that you all need to take.  Seriously, grow up all of you.  I offered you all the best thing that happened here in True Talent Fighting but you all just spat on it.  I certainly held my expectations too high when I thought you'd all appreciate my gesture to enlighten you."

**  "YOU SUCK!" chants start to echo throughout the arena, Entropy begins to move but Marcus Troy puts up his hand and stops his client.  **

Marcus Troy:  "You see Entropy?  This is the reaction of those poor souls too blind to see, too close-minded to learn... And unfortunately there is no pill to cure ignorance so I guess there is only one route for us to partake...  And that's to shove reality down the throats of these poor uneducated peons!  ENTROPY IS THE TTF GLOBAL CHAMPION AND HE WILL STAY THE TTF GLOBAL CHAMPION!  And to anyone in the locker room, feel free to challenge my client, the result will likely be the same...  Entropy standing over your broken bodies as he retains the TTF Global Title.   Now it seems that tonight, my client is booked to fight a certain Johnny Sins...  Another poor unfortunate individual who will certainly end up not only losing this match but be turned into an afterthought here in TTF.  Another one of the mounting number of victims that have been fed to my client Entropy!  Another wrestler whose career shall abruptly be put to an end because he shall be exposed as nothing but a mediocre piece of fecal matter, so mediocre in fact that he couldn't even be used to fertilize soil."

**  The crowd begins to boo and chant "YOU SUCK!" once again but Troy non-nonchalantly waves them off.  **

Marcus Troy:  "You can boo all you want or chant you suck all you want but that will not change reality, that will not change facts...  ENTROPY IS THE MOST DOMINANT FORCE HERE IN TTF AND THAT BELT ON HIS SHOULDERS PROVES IT!  SUCK ON THAT!"

**  With that "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play again as Marcus Troy drops the mic and exits the ring while Entropy follows close behind with the TTF Global Title held high above his head, reminding the crowd that their worst nightmare has come true.  **
Back to top Go down

Your NEW TTF Global Champion
Page 1 of 1