True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zanak's Opening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanak
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Zanak

Zanak's Opening  Empty
PostSubject: Zanak's Opening    Zanak's Opening  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:05 pm

*The murmurs in the crowd is silenced by the unexpected darkening of the arena*

*After 10 seconds, pyro goes off at the top of the stage, then on the ramp, and finally off the four corners of the ring*

*An instrumental version of Seperate Ways by Journey begins to play as parts of the crowd cheer amongst the confusion*

*Zanak appears, wearing a hood and a cape, and stands on the stage while the lights gradually ligthen, he looks towards the crowd*

*Zanak rips off the hood and throws his arms up into the air as pyro shoots up adjecent to him*

Zanak: HEEELLOOOOOO TTF

Zanak: You guys are looking at the man who knows no bounds, the man who knows no limits, the man *pause* ZANAK.

*The crowd gradually builds into a cheer*

Zanak: Now I know you fans need a bit of an introduction for this is the first time you have ever seen such a charismatic man such as me. Now I could just ramble on here about my limitless abilities, my awesome power and my bulldozer like strength, but THIS FED is about ACTION, its about RESPECT, its about COMPETITION, its about TRUE....TALENT.

Zanak: And you are all here to see some ACTION here tonight AM I RIGHT?

*The crowd cheers again*

Zanak: WITH THAT SAID, I issue an open challenge to anyone in the back who wants to test their limits, for as I said before, I have none.

Zanak: So for anyone who has balls big enough to face me later tonight, I welcome them inside that squared circle, and I will show all YOU FANS what I got. NOW LETS PUT ON A SHOW.

Last edited by Zanak on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Zanak's Opening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanak's Opening    Zanak's Opening  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 pm

** A man comes out to the ramp wearing a shirt that has "Jumper" written over it. He holds a mic. **

The Jumper: I am Jumper. I am the most amazing wrestler in this federation.

** He gets booed. **

The Jumper: I would easily destroy you tonight. But I'm booked to face that fatbutt Rikishi. As a matter of fact, all the wrestlers are booked. I won't blame you for being unaware.

Philip Blake: Jumper is an idiot. He is so smug.

The Jumper: Since we are all booked except you, I challenge you to a match next week. Are you man enough?
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Zanak's Opening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanak's Opening    Zanak's Opening  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:44 pm

OOC: I already booked all the matches for the first show so I can't add anymore. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zanak
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Zanak

Zanak's Opening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanak's Opening    Zanak's Opening  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:52 am

OOC: It's fine lol

Zanak: You know for a man who calls himself "The Jumper", it is quite ironic that you question if I am man enough to face you in a match

*Mixes of oooos and laughter in the crowd*

Zanak: And it is quite unfortunate I cannot face you tonight *crowd boos* But know this Jumper. After tonight, you better get the stink out of your face after your match with Rikishi because you will need to focus. Focus on what you ask? Focus on me out wrestling you to the point where you ask yourself why you wanted to face me in the first place.

Zanak: That being said, I accept.

*The crowd cheers*

Zanak: But you know what, you won't even get to that thought because before you do, I will smash you, and get the 1,2... *Zanak pauses as the crowd finishes with "THREEE"*

Zanak: 3.....
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Zanak's Opening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanak's Opening    Zanak's Opening  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:21 am

The Jumper: I doubt it.

** Jumper goes backstage leaving Zanak to celebrate in the ring. **
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zanak's Opening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanak's Opening    Zanak's Opening  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanak's Opening
Page 1 of 1