True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

PostSubject: Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:43 pm

*April Lee walks into the locker room as Whydoicry finishes shadow boxing with Supernatural. whdyoicry grabs a towel and wipes his face. *

April Lee: Whydoicry, what do you think of NSSB and Po1ski had to say?

Whydoicry: For starters, Po1ski this was not your fault. We were a tag team. If you failed, so did I. We can do this if we keep together.

Whydoicry: Not So Silent Bob, don't flatter yourself. You are nothing but a weasel and a punk ass bitch. You couldn't fight your way out of a room full of bunny rabbits and kittens.  This fed died before it started. Poor recruiting, inactive wrestlers and lack of support killed this fed.

April Lee: Supernatural, what do you think of Entropy?

Supernatural: I have been calling out that worthless hunk of crapt for weeks. I have barely seen or heard from him. He made a appearance at match and that was it. Marcus Troy has been running his mouth for months and yet here I stand. Yum Yum Come get some.

*Scene fades away*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World

PostSubject: Re: Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll   Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:25 pm

silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com

Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1