True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acceptance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rump
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Rump

Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Acceptance   Acceptance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Captain Rump exits from his locker room and is caught of guard as Seamus and a cameraman are waiting for him outside. They quickly approach rump, before he heads toward the ring.
Seamus: "Captain Rump, last week you were called out for a rematch with Electrifyy? How do you respond and do you plan on going through with the match."
Captain Rump thinks over the question for a few moments. Seamus raises the microphone near Rump's mouth.
Captain Rump: "I'm well aware of Electrifyy calling me out for a rematch. I'm here to say that I accept his challenge. We've had a match once before in our previous federation and i'm sure this one will be just as exciting."
Captain Rump takes a few moments to gather his thoughts before continuing on with the interview.
Captain Rump: "The fans are going to be in for a treat. In the end though, justice always wins."
Captain Rump gives a quick smile, and Seamus laughs at his remark.
Seamus: "Awesome, well thank you so much for the quick word. I'm sure the fans will be looking foward to that match."
Back to top Go down

Acceptance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: