True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Last Interview [PPV]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

One Last Interview [PPV] Empty
PostSubject: One Last Interview [PPV]   One Last Interview [PPV] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:35 am

** Po1ski is seen backstage with April Lee, getting ready for an interview. **

April Lee: Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is April Lee and with me is the Polish Freight Train, Po1ski. Thank you for agreeing to an interview.

Po1ski: No problem April. It's almost like an interview is my most creative way to get my thoughts out to the fans.

** Po1ski winks to the camera, making all the smarks at home smile. **

April Lee: Um...alright. Anyway, so what was the reasoning by having the title match tonight be a triple threat? Didn't you say that you wanted Not So Silent Bob in a one-on-one match?

Po1ski: Yeah, that's how I had to play it. That way the plan that Flint and I had would work out for the best. Bob didn't see that distraction a few weeks ago, and every part of the plan worked out just the way we wanted.

April Lee: That may be true, but what about when you and Flint take out Bob, and it's just the two of you left? Presuming that was part of the plan, do you two plan on duking it out for the True Talent Championship?

Po1ski: Honestly, I have no idea what's gonna happen in that ring. All I can say for sure about this match is that Bob is gonna get what's coming to him. I guarantee that I'm going to knock his lights out with a Teep Kick, and Flint is gonna break his back with an Alabama Slam. But when it comes down to Flint and I?

** Po1ski looks the camera dead in the lens. There isn't the typical rage or fire in his eyes, just a calm and neutral expression. **

Po1ski: May the better man win.

April Lee: One final question, Po1ski. If this is the last night that you compete in True Talent Fighting, is there anything you'd like to say? Any regrets that you have during your time here? Or any last words to the fans?

Po1ski: That's a really good question. To the fans, I say thank you for sticking by me during my ups and downs. Thank you for helping me become the wrestler I am today. I know in the very beginning of my career, I said I didn't care about the fans. While that was true, I think I learned to love you all as much as you learned to love me. And I hope I get to have one last celebration with you, when I win the True Talent Championship here tonight.

** Po1ski pauses for a second, and then continues. **

Po1ski: For my regrets, I guess the only major one would be that my team lost at Give It Up. That was the first time I hadn't done what I set out to do in my career, and it eats me up everyday. But tonight is my chance for retribution. Tonight I will take out months of pent up aggression out on Not So Silent Bob. Tonight is the last time that I have my chance to win a world championship, and Bob is standing in my way. He is going down tonight. I will succeed.

** Po1ski shakes April Lee's hand one last time, and thanks her for the last interview. He heads to the entrance ramp for the biggest match of his career. **

Last edited by Po1ski on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: One Last Interview [PPV]   One Last Interview [PPV] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:25 am

Creative of you to take an old RP and remix it with some new lines. Cena III
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: One Last Interview [PPV]   One Last Interview [PPV] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:31 am

I've decided to go full babyface for one last match Haitch 2
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: One Last Interview [PPV]   One Last Interview [PPV] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:34 pm

Lol why recycle tho?
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: One Last Interview [PPV]   One Last Interview [PPV] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Did I accidentally rip off an old John Cena promo? If I did I honestly had no idea lol. Now looking back on it, trying to be super babyface sounds so much like John Cena.
Back to top Go down
BobAlt
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: One Last Interview [PPV]   One Last Interview [PPV] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:27 am

OK dis hard.

I have a feeling I seen this promo before too. Regardless it's good work.
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: One Last Interview [PPV]   One Last Interview [PPV] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:49 pm

I think it's the last part that really sounds like a John Cena promo. I'll probably edit that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Last Interview [PPV]   One Last Interview [PPV] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Last Interview [PPV]
Page 1 of 1