True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final RP!!! (Open to Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Troy
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Marcus Troy

Final RP!!!  (Open to Supernatural) Empty
PostSubject: Final RP!!! (Open to Supernatural)   Final RP!!!  (Open to Supernatural) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 4:51 am

** The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers. A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back. With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area. Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth rendering gasps from the crowd. Leading his client down the ramp Marcus Troy smirks in amusement at the crowd's fear of Entropy enters the ring with his client following close behind. **

Marcus Troy: "Tonight it seems that the gods have favored us with a match that will put other matches to shame! Tonight, it seems that my client Entropy shall be facing someone who may actually last longer than the usual talentless hacks in the locker room... SUPERNATURAL!"

** The crowd looks on confused, for the first time Marcus Troy has praised someone... **

Marcus Troy: "PSYCHE!!! No, I don't think Supernatural is anything special, I do not think that he is even in the same league as my client Entropy. No, he is but another in a long line of conquests, another name in my client's victims list. Another loser that still hasn't realized the futility of fighting my client Entropy."

** The crowd begins to boo loudly at Troy's statement, but a loud roar from Entropy quickly silences them. **

Marcus Troy: "So far, no one here in the locker rooms has ever garnered my respect, no one here has ever impressed me, no one here is worth me and my client's time... What we have here in TTF is a first rate wrestler, which of course is my client Entropy, stuck in a place with third rate talents, so you should all be thankful that you are given a chance to see what real wrestling is... You should all be grateful that my client Entropy has given you a taste of true talent... And as the curtains draw to a close, Entropy shall remain the TTF Global Champion. A bloody damn well way to frickin' go out, don't you all agree?"

** The crowd keeps silent as Marcus Troy sneers at them. **

Marcus Troy: "What? Cat got your tongues? I guess no one here got balls to speak out eh? How about my client's opponent for this evening, Supernatural? I'd give you a chance to get a few words in, if you are not pissing your pants in fear right now. Come out, let's hear what you have to say, not that it matters..."

** The crowd's attention focuses to the top of the entrance ramp to see if Supernatural will answer Troy's call. **
Back to top Go down
supernatural
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: Final RP!!! (Open to Supernatural)   Final RP!!!  (Open to Supernatural) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:33 pm

**Carry on my Wayward son by Kansas blares through out the arena. Supernatural comes out and makes his way to the ring. He is wearing a pair of blue jeans, steel toed boots and a wife beater.  **

**Supernatural rolls into the and gets into Marcus's face. Supernatural starts running his mouth at Marcus. He walks away and grabs a microphone. He puts his back to a ring corner to avoid getting ambushed. He has this big shit eating grin on his face.**

Supernatural: It's about time we faced off. **Points to his pants**. I don't see any piss running down my leg. 

Supernatural: I guess I am not as afraid of you as you thought. From week 1, you have been calling this fed out about having third rate wrestlers.  But you have done nothing to answer my calls. It makes me think that you are the third rate wrestler here.

Supernatural: If you are so tough, why haven't you answered me until now? I know why. You are an arrogant wimp. You believe because you beat trash like Not So Silent Bob that you are god's gift to the earth. But the fact of the matter is, you can't hold a candle to me.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Troy
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Marcus Troy

PostSubject: Re: Final RP!!! (Open to Supernatural)   Final RP!!!  (Open to Supernatural) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 6:42 pm

** Marcus Troy looks unimpressed at Supernatural's comments, he stifles a yawn and replies. **

Marcus Troy: "Well Mr. Supernatural, I guess we'll have to see how well your bladder holds once you face my client Entropy later in the ring. I have to give you credit that you actually had the balls to come out and answer my call when the other hacks in the locker room probably already need a change of trousers... But balls ain't everything, let's see if you can actually back your fantastical claims when faced with the true face of chaos, my client ENTROPY! You see all your boasting? I've heard them before, my client has heard them before... And every single time, those boasts are turned to screams of pain and suffering... I may be arrogant but that's because I can afford to be arrogant, I can back my claims because my client Entropy has been the most dominant TTF Global Champion in this company's history ever! I don't need to hold a candle to you because you aren't even in the same league as me or my client... So live in your little delusion Supernatural, live in it while you can because by the time the curtains draw to a close in tonight's show, the only thing left for you will be bits and pieces of shattered fantasy."

** Marcus Troy drops the mic and smirks as he walks past Supernatural and exits the ring, his client Entropy follows closely as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers once more. **
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final RP!!! (Open to Supernatural)   Final RP!!!  (Open to Supernatural) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final RP!!! (Open to Supernatural)
Page 1 of 1