True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Judge David Griffin's Opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Judge David Griffin
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

The Judge David Griffin's Opening Empty
PostSubject: The Judge David Griffin's Opening   The Judge David Griffin's Opening I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:27 am

*With the crowd anxiously awaiting the next arrival, an instrumental version of the song "Read Me My Rights" by Brantley Gilbert plays throughout the arena*

Devon Wyatt: Yes, a new arrival! I wonder who it is!

Philip Blake: It’s probably just some other no-name wrestler trying to prove he’s worth something. I’ve seen plenty of these types before…

*The Judge David Griffin makes his way out to the stage area wearing a button up shirt and tie with slacks.*

*He slowly makes his way to the ring, making the crowd wait to hear his voice.*

The Judge David Griffin: My name is David Griffin, but you all *points to crowd* can call me The Judge.

*The crowd begins murmuring.*

The Judge: I have been watching and waiting for my time to exact justice. Corruption is among us, it is all around, and many of us just do not see it. I see it, and I am here to get rid of it.

*There are a few cheers in the crowd*

The Judge: I am not here for the fame and glory, for that is just the icing on the cake. I AM THE JUDGE, I AM THE JURY, AND I AM THE EXECUTIONER!!! And I am willing to take on anyone who believes that my reasons are unworthy.

*Cheering intensifies*

The Judge: I may not be able to fight tonight, but I am willing to accept any challenge for next week! Come on out!

Philip Blake: I am beginning to like this guy, he may be a young gun with no experience, but he knows that everything is corrupt and everyone lies!

Devon Wyatt: I may not agree with that, there are some good people in this business. I like the pure emotion he shows out there, he could have a bright future! I wonder who will answer his challenge!

*The crowd is cheering while also waiting for another wrestler to answer The Judge’s call.*
Back to top Go down

The Judge David Griffin's Opening
Page 1 of 1