True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crush the weak.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler
Rikishi

Crush the weak. Empty
PostSubject: Crush the weak.   Crush the weak. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:40 pm

A large man makes his way out of the backstage area and into the arena. He stands at entrance for a few moments. The large man is six foot three inches, and weighs in at four hundred, and thirty-five pounds. The man's attire consists of him wearing a pair of red lycra wrestling briefs and some black boots. He slowly makes his way down to the ring and slides himself in. Once he makes his way to the middle of the ring he begins to flex attempting to show off his upper body strength to the crowd. Although his mid-section and chest area were more flabby and less muscle, he was able to show off his great arm muscles. The crowd stays silent unsure how to respond to the wrestler before him.

???: “I Rikishi! Strong, Best, Stinkface King! Tonight me and Jumper.”

The crowd begins to laugh at Rikishi’s speech; some go as far as to taunting him on.

Rikishi: “Shut up. I crush The Jumper. Me strong, Jumper weak. Rikishi Stinkface Jumper. I—“

Music fills the arena that causes Rikishi to stop speaking. Two wrestlers make their way out from the backstage area.

????: “Are you kidding me? Who let this idiot into the arena? I hate to break it to you but there’s no buffet in here.  But there’s plenty of gym equipment in the back.

The crowd laughter fills the arena.

???: “Listen here, fatass this is a place where true wrestlers shine. The name’s Reddington and this here is my partner Copper Standard.”

Copper Standard: “And we’re the best damn wrestlers here. So here’s an idea, get outta here. No one here wants to see some fatass running around in the ring. It’s repulsive, so do everyone a favor and just leave.."

Rikishi grows furious at the remarks coming from the other two wrestlers.

Rikishi: “Come here. I crush both.”

Reddington and Copper Standard look over at one another.

Copper Standard: “Alright, it’s your funeral.”

The two men rush down to the ring and attempt to attack Rikishi. Redding goes straight for Rikishi but is caught off guard as Rikishi delivers a Big Boot which knocks him out leaving Rikishi and Copper Standard.
The two men duke it out for a few minutes until Rikishi finally has the upper hand.

Rikishi grabs hold of Copper Standard's head and knees him in the groin; then Rikishi irish whips Copper Standard into the corner turnbuckle. Rikishi bends over and smacks his giant ass a few times before charging Copper Standard. Rikishi jumps up, turns himself around and smacks Copper Standard's chest with his massive ass causing him to fall into a seated position against the corner turnbuckle.
Rikishi hovers his massive ass over Copper Standard's face for a quick second, and then begins to repeatedly smack Copper Standard in the face with his giant ass. Rikishi pauses for a second to hover once more, and then begins to fully humiliate Copper Standard by rubbing his giant, sweaty, stinky ass in Copper Standard's face executing a Dreaded Stinkface

Rikishi looks over to Reddington who is still knocked out.

Rikishi: “Your turn”

Crowd: “Crush! Crush! Crush!”

Rikishi grabs hold of Reddington's head and knees him in the groin; then Rikishi irish whips Reddington into the corner turnbuckle. Rikishi bends over and smacks his giant ass a few times before charging Reddington. Rikishi jumps up, turns himself around and smacks Reddington's chest with his massive ass causing him to fall into a seated position against the corner turnbuckle.
Rikishi hovers his massive ass over Reddington's face for a quick second, and then begins to repeatedly smack Reddington in the face with his giant ass. Rikishi pauses for a second to hover once more, and then begins to fully humiliate Reddington by rubbing his giant, sweaty, stinky ass in Reddington's face executing a Dreaded Stinkface

Rikishi stands proudly in the middle of the ring as the two wrestlers roll out of the ring and head toward backstage.

Rikishi: “My Ring. Come again, Stinkface again. Tonight Jumper Stinkface!”

The crowd is no longer laugh or demeaning toward Rikishi, rather the crowd cheers with excitement awaiting Rikishi’s poses for a few seconds before heading backstage.
Back to top Go down

Crush the weak.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: