True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explanation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Explanation  Empty
PostSubject: Explanation    Explanation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Philip Blake: We have received word that we will now hear for the first time ever from the Hydra group. We have a live interview with them hosted by Robbie. Robbie, we're cutting to you.

** We see Robbie Bennett sitting with the Hydra members backstage. Chris, Wicked, Warlock and Roscar9GRE are there. **

Robbie Bennett: I.. thanks for coming. Let's.. let's get started. We all wanna know.. why?

Chris Brooks: Why? I think it's obvious.. why.

Robbie Bennett: No.. not really.

Wicked Blitz: Shut your mouth if you know what's good for you.

Chris Brooks: Calm down. It's fine.

** Robbie starts sweating and steps back a bit. **

Robbie Bennett: Chris, you and Noah had a classic. You almost won but at the end it seemed that you were gonna lose an-

Chris Brooks: Lose? No. Nope. NOPE. What indicated that I was gonna lose? A submission? People do 20 submissions per match. I was gonna escape. And I was gonna win. In fact I did win.. Hydra won.

Robbie Bennett: So why did "Hydra" step in?  

Chris Brooks: OK.. think about this. I have Noah in a match. Millions watching. Fight of the decade. I win, lose or whatever. People talk. For a while. And then what? He gets pissed. Asks for a rematch and wants his win back and starts harassing the federation for more shots and complains to other feds about misuse. And then people forget. And time moves on. No.. what we needed was a moment that lives on forever.  

Robbie Bennett: Is that the reason the group was formed?

Chris Brooks: We were gonna join forces regardless. We just had to choose the time to debut.

Robbie Bennett: What is the goal here? What's the endgame?

Wicked Blitz: Alright, Rob. Let's say Chris won. I won the Global title. And we all know that Warlock and Roscar retained. What happens next? We get  stuck in limbo. Doing endless random matches. We formed because we needed to take care of our careers on our own.

Chris Brooks: But besides that, just think of all the good we are doing for this fed! Shirts on sale! A DVD! A whole lot of people tuning in to see us do our thing. What's the end game, Robbie? Winning. Dominating. Having FUN.

Robbie Bennett: Do you not see that what you're doing is wrong? I mean come on? Where's the sportsmanship? Warlock.. Roscar! Come on!

** Warlock stands up and stares at Robbie. **

WarlockOPain: I think that this interview? It's over.

** All men stand up and leave as the camera fades. **
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Explanation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation    Explanation  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Classic RP and it hasn't even been a season. Whoa Monica Banderas
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com

Explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: