True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis (First ever RP!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Genesis (First ever RP!) Empty
PostSubject: Genesis (First ever RP!)   Genesis (First ever RP!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:07 pm

** As fireworks light up the arena, you can see 16,000 excited wrestling fans who gathered  here to witness the birth of the hottest wrestling fed around. **

Philip Blake: I AM PHILIP BLAKE AND WELCOME TO TRUE TALENT FIGHTING!

Devon Wyatt: I AM DEVON WYATT AND HERE COMES OUR MAN OF THE HOUR, FOLKS!

** 'Push It To The Limit' is heard around the arena. A well built muscular man with a Valentino suit comes out to the ring. Fans who done research know it's the founder of the fed called Johnny Wolf. He enters the ring and has a mic. **

GM Johnny Wolf: Welcome!

** All the fans are cheering the GM of the fed. **

GM Johnny Wolf: For those of you who don't know..I am Johnny Wolf AKA GM of TTF.

** He pauses and soaks in the cheers. **

GM Johnny Wolf: As a fan of wrestling, I watched a lot of feds come and go. Fed like GPWA..even the amazing WWS!

** "WWS" chants begin. **

GM Johnny Wolf: Haha. Exactly. But almost none of those feds impressed me as much as one fed..True Talent Wrestling. Ran by Danny Lando. Long story short, it closed after a few weeks. But it was epic. It had the best talents around. Kouji, Elec and much more!

** A round of applause begins for those two great legends. **

GM Johnny Wolf: It was 2011 when that fed closed. It revolutionized the business. We will do the same. All this? Wasn't possible without Lando and his talent. I gave him a call and asked his permission to use the True Talent brand. He agreed. I would like to thank him for that. And now after establishing our origin..give  it up for a close friend of mine and a wrestling superstar..give it up for..Soldier123! 
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
Soldier123
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Soldier123

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (First ever RP!)   Genesis (First ever RP!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:23 pm

** At the mention of Soldier123's name, "Disease" begins to play, and the crowd bursts into cheers. A young man, Soldier123, walks out from the backstage area holding a mic. He looks around, taking in the crowds cheers, before he does his signature run down the ramp and rolls into the ring. As he stands up, he raises his fist high into the air and a firework show starts at the head of the ramp. When the show is over, the music dies and Soldier begins to speak. **

Soldier123: Hello TTF fans!

Crowd: Soldier, Soldier, Soldier!

Soldier123: Thanks Johnny boy for that amazing intro, and I agree completely, TTW had the greatest legends. Speaking of legends, I want to tell all of you about my amazing friend, Electrifyy.

** The crowd silences to listen to his tale. **

Soldier123: Now if any of you have followed us after TTW, you guys will know that me and Electrifyy have had our differences in the past, but we've always been friends in the end. He wanted to be here tonight, but he had some personal issues to attend to. Nevertheless, I'm sure he will return to his roots and make an appearance soon.

** The crowd cheers at the thought of Electrifyy returning **

Soldier123: Now I'm sure you're actually all wondering why I'm here, and I think it's time to tell you. Back in my TTW days, me and Lando were great friends, and he agreed to act as VGM. It was one of the best opportunities I've ever had. The amazing staff and fans of TTW made everyday a pleasure for me, and that pleasure will only continue. For as you see, not only did Johnny ask for the True Talent brand, he also asked for some aid in carrying on the legacy, and he chose me to be VGM of TTF!

** The crowds cheers bounce around the arena as Johnny and Soldier look at each other, share a smile, and then shake hands. **

Soldier123: LONG LIVE TRUE TALENT WRESTLING!

** Soldier123 exits the ring in a burst of energy, fist bumping and shaking hands with many fans as he makes his way up the ramp.**
Back to top Go down
Wicked Blitz
IC Champ
IC Champ
Wicked Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (First ever RP!)   Genesis (First ever RP!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:47 pm

** Johny wait for the crowd to cheer down and finally he begins to"

Gm Johny Wolf: give a one more aplaus for Soldier123

** The crowd makes go on with a huge aplaus **

Gm Johny Wolf: but this reoppening of TTF also got some new names and i'll present one of them now, give up for the new superstar in TTF Wicked Blitz

** The crowd doesn't know how to react, but decides to clap ligthy **

** Wicked Blitz stands in the ring and looks around the tribunes and says **

Wicked Blitz: I'm Wicked Blitz and i'm delighted, that i'm a part of this, when i was a boy i watched TTF and were crying when it closed, so this reoppening was great news for me and to be a part of it is amazing and i simply just can't wait to entertain you guys, thanks for listentingen.

** Wicked Blitz exit the ring and on his way to the ramp he heard some scattered cheering in the crowd **
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (First ever RP!)   Genesis (First ever RP!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:51 pm

(this goes before Wicked joins the RP.)  

GM Johnny Wolf: Well, thank you, Soldier123. And now I would like to introduce another friend of ours who has a message..

** Trevor Goodnight makes his way to the ring with a huge ovation. Someone throws a speed guy hat into the ring as tribute and Trevor Goodnight eats it. Wolf steps to the side and Trevor grabs a microphone. He begins speaking. **

Trevor Goodnight: Great crowd. I'm not here to steal the spotlight from any young talent that this great man to my right has signed. I promise I won't take up too much time. The guys in the back deserve it, and tonight you'll see why I'm ecstatic that TTF got off the ground. You see, I know what it takes to make a good federation. I've been in this business since I was 21 years old. That was... a long time ago. No need to get into specifics now. Anyway, I've been in every position imaginable in the wrestling industry. Not only have I wrestled and won world championships, but I've been the announcer closing each show, I've had a hand in pyrotechnics, and I was a General Manager.

** "WWS" chants start again. **

Trevor Goodnight: You guys know. WWS. World Wrestling Society. It was such a good fed that the best feds used it as inspiration. Well, WWS didn't last as long as it should have, but anyone who was lucky enough to see the weekly shows or our first and only PPV Birth of Legends know that it was special. That's the type of special you can't create. It just happens. And that's what's going to happen with TTF. I can feel it. We're all a part of something new, something groundbreaking. So sit back, relax, and watch the greatest talent from all over the world... the United States, Canada, Russia, Portugal... blow you away. This roster Johnny has assembled is going to make you reassess your view on wrestling. It's that big. It's TTF.

** He hands the microphone back to the bellkeeper and lets Johnny continue. **
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (First ever RP!)   Genesis (First ever RP!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:48 pm

(Response to after Wicked's part.)

GM Johnny Wolf: And that was Wicked Blitz who joined our promo! We'll let it slide. So enjoy the rest of the show and support us. Because we're worth it.

** Wolf, Soldier and Trevor pose together in the ring as the camera cuts to ringside. ** 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis (First ever RP!)   Genesis (First ever RP!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis (First ever RP!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: