True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Champion Preparation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Champion Preparation  Empty
PostSubject: Champion Preparation    Champion Preparation  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:05 am

** whydoicry is seen in his locker room. Judge can be seen with him. Both men are conversing before the big match. **

whydoicry: Well, tonight is the night, Judge. I am gonna end Soldier123. I am gonna send him back to the shit feds he came from.

** He begins shadow boxing. **

whydoicry: With you, Archangel, Sleepwalker and Kenta on my side nothing can go wrong.. or maybe it can? We'll see.

Philip Blake: He is delusional. Hydra will add another title to their ranks tonight.

Devon Wyatt: I believe he beat Soldier123 before, idiot.

OOC: Add some lines, champ.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

PostSubject: Re: Champion Preparation    Champion Preparation  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:07 am

whydoicry:No matter what happens, tonight will be a good night. You and Archangel have the opportunity to take the tag titles from Hydra and I have the opportunity to take Soldier123 down a few pegs. Win, lose or draw the best men will win. It will be less about the numbers game and more about the quality of the members involved. Good luck out their tonight.
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Champion Preparation    Champion Preparation  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:15 am

whydoicry wrote:
whydoicry:No matter what happens, tonight will be a good night. You and Archangel have the opportunity to take the tag titles from Hydra and I have the opportunity to take Soldier123 down a few pegs. Win, lose or draw the best men will win. It will be less about the numbers game and more about the quality of the members involved. Good luck out their tonight.

Back to top Go down
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

PostSubject: Re: Champion Preparation    Champion Preparation  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:34 am

It's sad that English is my first language and I don't know these differences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion Preparation    Champion Preparation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion Preparation
Page 1 of 1