True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

wxw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

wxw Empty
PostSubject: wxw   wxw I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Sturm, wearing black trunks,  is in the back shadow boxing with a member of the production crew when Paige walks in.

Paige: Sturm, how do you feel about last week's match?

Sturm takes off his gloves and removes his mouth piece.

Sturm: I wasn't happy with the interference but at the same time I wasn't the one who was pinned. I showed up last week and gave it my all and that ultimately is the most important factor.

Sturm walks towards the bench and grabs his water bottle and takes a long pull

Paige: You have a tough match up this week against Black Panther, Anthony Cesar, Dovahikin, Dick Jones and Golden Cobra. How do you prepare for a ladder match?

Sturm: I have been watching videos on these guys in hopes of trying to learn their tendencies. I mentioned in the past that I used to be a high school wrestler but I also did some boxing.  I found that if I learn these guys' predispositions, I can counter their moves with greater speed and in turn do much more damage.

Sturm: My only concern is Anthony Cesar. He is an enigma. He is a mystery to me and my associates. It makes me nervous. Everybody else has a body of work that I am able to access. But not him.

Sturm turns his back to Paige and proceeds to finish his shadow boxing with the production crew member

Sturm123

View user profile Send private message
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

wxw Empty
PostSubject: Re: wxw   wxw I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:27 pm

#PushSturm
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com