True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler
Rikishi

Returning Empty
PostSubject: Returning   Returning I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Rikishi's theme music fills the arena as he makes his way out of the backstage area and into the arena wearing his normal attire consisting of a pair of red lycra wrestling briefs and some black boots. Rikishi has the Strong Style Title over his left shoulder and holds a microphone in his right hand as he makes his way down to the ring.

Philip Blake: "Oh great it's Rikishi. I wonder what he's got to say. Let me take a wild guess."

Philip pauses for a moment and begins to mock Rikishi by dropping his own voice. Rikishi slides into the ring and walks to the center

Philip Blake: "I'm Rikishi. I'm great. I crush everyone else. Stinkface. Stinkface Stinkface."

Rikishi walks over toward the aapron closest to the announcer's table and stares down Philip. Rikishi raises the microphone to his mouth.

Rikishi: “You know i've been in a pretty good mood lately so i'm going to let your snarky little comments slide for now, but if you insist on continuing your stupid comments i'm going to come down there, drag your ass into this ring, beat the living hell out of you and i'll end up suffocating you with my ass. Do I make myself clear?"

Philip is frozen stiff as Rikishi stares him down. After a few moments of dead silence Rikishi turns his attention to the crowd.

Rikishi: “I've got to say, it feels good to be standing in the ring once more. Now i'm not going to waste my time coming out here making this whole speech after all that's not what you're here for, right? You're hear for action. And i'm sure you're all here to watch me beat down on my opponent tonight. Not to mention you all want to see a Stinkface!“

Rikishi looks over to the entrance.

Rikishi: “So Kenta you better prepare yourself, I hope you've been using this time off to better train yourself. Because you've never had an opponent like me before. You're going to regret stepping into the ring with me once i'm done with you. Tonight you're going to have the honor of not only receiving a Stinkface from me, but also the honor of losing to me.“

Rikishi looks furious over toward the entrance waiting for his opponent while some of the crowd boos.
Back to top Go down

Returning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: