True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be careful

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 6:10 pm

RAW (Cartwright's fed) got closed for speaking out against the game and the admin. Be careful when speaking. Mods are looking to ban anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 6:43 pm

RP that got Raw closed down.

The camera shows RAW Commentators Adge Mustaine and Joel Gilbert, who are preparing for a brand new segment for this amazing test season show.

Joel: "We really have to do this?"

Adge: "We do, it is our new General Manager's orders."

Adge and Joel sort some papers on the commentary table and look into the camera.

Adge: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to RAW News!"

Joel: "Where we will update everyone on the latest happenings in the wrestling industry!"

Adge: "Our top story is the case of The Missing Roster!"

Joel: "RAW World Champion, Alexis, has seemingly vanished since her title win against Scarlett Silver at RAW Warriors Of Rock!"

Adge: "She has failed to sign her contract, along with Akragth, who there have been rare sightings of since the same show!"

Joel: "The saddest news of all is the disappearance of Chris Danger!"

Adge: "Chris Danger was last seen in a match with The Blood Imbruer on WOD!s Super Show Sin in October."

Joel: "Rest In Peace, Chris Danger! Gone but not forgotten!"

Adge: "Red Paprika has not signed his contract, despite his alter ego Filthy signing with Total Maximum Grade Wrestling, and that is despite telling the world he was retiring after betraying Evilution, The Puppeteers and Jared Irons by joining The Establishment!"

Joel: "What a mess of a situation that is! Filthy only joined The Establishment because Madam Snapshot threatened him with death! What a coward! Red Paprika was last seen on the TWG Super Show, After Hours, where he too was crushed by The Blood Imbruer! Maybe TBI is simply too much to handle!"

Adge: "A number of wrestlers, such as Hawk and Prime Minister Helm, have signed their RAW contracts but can't be arsed to write for the show during a test season!"

Joel: "I'm sure that will not affect their time during the real season start at all!"

Adge: "Let's look at other industry news! Venoah, after successfully killing TMG TNT and have told everyone of their hate for TMG in the past many times, have signed with...TMG!"

Joel: "Talk about selling-out! Venoah did such a great job with TNT, RAW's Jester Of Justice had to fly the nest to TNT and save the roster by bringing back Wrestle Or Die!"

Adge: "Good luck to TMG GM Billy Piper, he's gonna need it with Venoah's track record!"

Joel: "There are going to be some big changes going on in Oceania Championship Wrestling, as OCW: Old School confirmed on their first test season show!"

Adge: "Rumors are flying about GMs quitting, feds splitting, roster members leaving! It is a chaotic time for them! I hope they can find a way through their problems!"

Joel: "With the death of APW, it would be such a shame to see OCW and TMG added to the list of long running legendary federations to call it a day!"

Adge: "From established feds, to hot new feds! There are rumors that World Xtreme Wrestling is about to get stronger as it appears that they have defeated their rivals Insane Superstar Wrestling!"

Joel: "That's how it appears, Adge! However, my sources tell me that they are still going strong and planning to INVADE WXW to defeat them from within! Time will tell!"

Adge: "Also from WXW, it appears that Diamond Sky has a MASSIVE amount of heat on her for being disloyal to the roster."

Joel: "That's right! She's been spotted on RAW, TMG and WOD! I have also heard how, during the planning stages of a failed World Cup Tournament between multiple promotions, Sky chose Team Robson over WXW, her own show!"

Adge: "It might not be long until things get too heated between Sky and WXW!"

Joel: "If she does ditch WXW, let's hope she takes that fed-hopping, roster stealing leech Trent Acid with her! I can't stand that guy! Never trust a blood drinker!"

Adge: "Wrestlers seeking a big payday should head to Ultimate Universal Wrestling! They are generously paying big bucks to wrestlers who don't even promo on their shows!"

Joel: "But those wrestlers are warned to act fast because UUW is predicted to be going bankrupt by next week!"

Adge: "Finally, the wrestling world has been stunned by the actions of a "Benevolent Dictatorship".

Joel: "The force known as Abdeli, along with Ms Slapsnot, are silencing wrestlers for questioning their recent decisions!"

Adge: "Mabdeli have been ruthless, firing their staff and silencing people for no reason, my sources tell me. That's not even mentioning the secret police they hired after sacking the staff, who would silence people without reason! It's almost as if they are ignoring their own rules and doing as they please!"

Joel: "At least the former staff knew how to moderate properly! Mabdeli have come in and crushed the wrestling community for no reason! Abdeli especially haven't been seen for years, so they have no idea what damage they have caused or how to treat people after swanning-off elsewhere for ages! Also on Team Mabdeli is GML Coleslaw, who unfairly threatened to close a whole federation based on the actions of one lone individual!"

Adge: "Think of Mabdeli as the National Wrestling Alliance. Everyone in the wrestling world must agree with their decisions or get out and be silenced."

Joel: "That's all the news we have for you this week! Goodnight!"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Troy
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Marcus Troy

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 1:10 pm

Wow, somebody is touchy!  This is like satirical at most...  Sheesh...
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 2:51 pm

No room for humorous criticism in thewrestlinggame, Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Troy
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Marcus Troy

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:39 am

Is it me or did another fed go poof?
Back to top Go down
Young Thug
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:49 pm

TWG isn't gonna last another year at this stage..
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Marcus Troy wrote:
Is it me or did another fed go poof?

Which fed?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Troy
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Marcus Troy

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:39 pm

That's what I'm asking, I can't put a finger on which one, I counted and I think it's one fed less. Maybe I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 8:32 pm

I thin Marcus is right. I just never kept track of all the feds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful   Be careful I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be careful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Federation :: Announcements-
Jump to: