True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This for the fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

This for the fans Empty
PostSubject: This for the fans   This for the fans I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Philip Blake: Because this is our 3rd PPV, we decided to do something special.

Devon Wyatt: We decided to go to the streets and ask the fans, what they love about our product. Have a look!

** We see a few hundred fans waiting outside the Allstate Arena to see the show. Robbie Bennett is there with a microphone and he approaches some fans. **

Robbie Bennett: Hi there!

Fans: It's Robbie! Hi Robbie!

Robbie Bennett: TTF management sent me out here to ask the fans what they love about our shows. Care to answer?

** Robbie directs the mic towards a female fan. **

Female fan: I just love TTF because it offers the best technical and explosive wrestling that's out there! All the other promotions have such lame matches that no one wants to see! Or decent matches that are too damn long!

** Robbie approaches a male fan next. **

Male fan: YO, I am big TTF fan because it has the best promos from all around the globe, bro. Got dudes like Coul, Bob and Po1ski! Who cuts a better promo than these three?! Long live TTF!

** Robbie directs his microphone to a little kid wearing a golffan101 shirt. **

Kid: I.. uh.. love the show because of whodoicries.. he is the bestest wrestler and he will win VS. Hydro..

Robbie Bennett: So cute!

** He approaches a couple of two Middle Easterners holding picket signs and protesting something. **

Robbie Bennett: Hi! Wanna tell us the reason you love TTF?

Middle Eastern Woman: TTF IS HARAM! IT IS THE WORST SHOW IN THE TWG UNIVERSE. TTF HAS NO ORIGINAL IDEAS IN THEIR SHOWS! TTF ARE THIEVES AND RIP-OFF ARTISTS! CHANGE THE CHANNEL AND DON'T WATCH THIS PPV!

Middle Eastern Man: TTF IS RUN BY AN SCUMBAG! WE HATE THIS FED. SHAME ON YOU FOR WORKING THERE. THE GM IS A BASTARD. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ON-SCREEN GM. I MEAN THE REAL GM CALLED CHRIS-

** Robbie Bennett takes the mic away and gets as far away from those maniacs. **

Robbie Bennett: Haha.. Okayyyy.. as you can see, everyone loves our fed! Our GM is super swell! Back to you, Devon!

** As the camera cuts off we can hear the couple screaming death threats directed at the GM. Security can be heard removing them from the scene with resistance. **
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com

This for the fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: Other Role Plays-
Jump to: