True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I swear to God...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roscar9GRE
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

I swear to God... Empty
PostSubject: I swear to God...   I swear to God... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:26 pm

"Spit It Out" By Slipknot is heard around the arena. Roscar9GRE shows up. He wears a black hoodie with a big 9 and he holds a microphone and the Fire championship belt. The crowd's reactions are mixed. The crowd starts to cheer for him with a lot of hesitation.

Roscar9GRE: Hello people! Tonight is a huge night for me and for TTF. Tonight I face Raverage and the winner takes both belts. Imagine ! If I win, Strong Style Championship will eventually have a REAL champion. 'Cause the French weirdo isn't a real champion. He got that title just because Rikishi was tired and he beat me because that moron Rikishi interfered in our match. But tonight, I will kick his ass fair and square. Only if...

Roscar9GRE takes a long pause to think.

Roscar9GRE: Only if that idiot Rikishi, dosn't try to ruin this for me. This is really important. It's my chance. I will have two belts around my waist at the SAME TIME. My name will be written in the history of wrestling. But, a fat ass wants to ruin my moment.

Roscar9GRE: Really Rikishi? You are threating me? Who do you think you are? Do you believe that you can scare me? COME ON PEOPLE I THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWER.

Crowd: NO!

Roscar9GRE: That's it, you know it. Rikishi I swear to God, that if you do anything that will cost me the match, I'm gonna rip your ear off and stick it up your butt so you can hear me kickin' your ass. That's all i have to say. See you.

He drops his microphone on the mat and walks out as the crowd goes wild. Camera cuts off.
Back to top Go down

I swear to God...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: