True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Address from undisclosed location

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

Address from undisclosed location Empty
PostSubject: Address from undisclosed location   Address from undisclosed location I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:38 am

Devon Wyatt: Welcome to another great, huge, fantastic, incredible-

Philip Blake: One description is enough, dolt. Welcome to another awesome edition of Fighting Spirit.

Devon Wyatt: I think this week's show is more stacked than last week's and that's bec-

Suddenly the camera feed switches to footage of Not so Silent Bob in an undisclosed location.

NSSB: Sorry-not-sorry for hijacking the broadcast feed to show me instead. I have something more important to say than another generic show intro.

Philip Blake: I am not generic..

Devon Wyatt: How did he even take over the feed?

NSSB: It seems that I am facing Flint tonight. Also known as whydoicry who is also known as the man I beat countless times and took this..

Bob shows off the title belt around his waist.

NSSB: From him.. tonight will be no different than all other times I faced him. With Hydra or without them, It is clear that I am superior to Flint here.

Bob lets out a small chuckle.

NSSB: It's amusing to me you still think you have a chance against me.. maybe two seasons ago, but not the new you.. you gone soft.. you are a shell of your former self. Now a has been. Or actually a never was. Do you even try anymore? It's pathetic.

NSSB places the title over his shoulder.

NSSB: In two weeks, I am going to finish off this federation. And I'm starting to think whether I should do you a favor and finish you off too tonight. I said what I had to say.. back to you, Devon and Philip.

Our feed returns to showing Devon and Philip.

Philip Blake: Well, that was quite the speech. And actually he has a few good points. Flint is a shell of his former self. He can't take on the new Bob.

Devon Wyatt: I am sick of hearing Bob speak and sick of hearing you agree with that idiot. I wish I had time to properly introduce the show, but Bob took that from us. So let's start the show. Enjoy, folks.
Back to top Go down

Address from undisclosed location
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: Other Role Plays-
Jump to: