True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've Dance This Dance Before

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Troy
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Marcus Troy

We've Dance This Dance Before Empty
PostSubject: We've Dance This Dance Before   We've Dance This Dance Before I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 4:18 am

?: "It seems we've danced this dance before..."

** The camera pans around before settling on the familiar form of Marcus Troy. **

Marcus Troy: "Again we are pitted against Not So Silent Bob... WHY?! Why why WHY?! He's been defeated already, my client has dispatched of him so why does this inept management feel a need for a rerun? We don't want Not So Silent Bob... No... We want someone else..."

** Marcus Troy pauses as anger seeps into his face... **

Marcus Troy: "We want Supernatural... Yes, the fool who dared to dance with chaos, the fool who dared to still the waters of discord... We want the man who thought that he could stop my client Entropy with this..."

** Marcus Troy brings out a steel chair and raises it up for everyone to see. **

Marcus Troy: "You think a steel chair is enough to stop the embodiment of chaos? You are sorely mistaken Supernatural... What you did is the beginning of your undoing... Tonight, we shall dispatch of Not So Silent Bob again... And after that, chaos shall come after you... Chaos shall consume you... Be warned, be afraid for nothing shall stop Entropy from doing what he will do to this steel chair to you..."

** The massive hands of Entropy reaches out from the shadows and grabs the steel chair from Troy's hand, with relative ease, he twists and crunches the chair until it becomes a nothing more than twisted metal, after which the scene fades to black. **
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

We've Dance This Dance Before Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've Dance This Dance Before   We've Dance This Dance Before I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 3:11 pm

YES!!!
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com

We've Dance This Dance Before
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: Backstage Area-
Jump to: