True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: The meeting   The meeting I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:51 am

**Whydoicry, dressed in the usual drab and dreary attire, just got off his Harley in the garage and is heading towards the locker room when he gets ambushed by Daniel Gidlow**

Daniel: Whydoicry! Whydoicry! What do you think of your opponent from last week Eminem?

Whydoicry: I think that my opponent is in for extremely arrogant. I am not somebody who is ...

Daniel: Are you done rambling?

Whydoicry: Why do you bother asking me questions if you are going to interrupt ...

**Eminem walks up**

Eminem:  Is this guy hassling you, Daniel? If he is I will turn him into fodder.

**Whydoicry gets in Eminem's face**

Whydoicry: I don't care who you are or who your family is, you are not entitled to push me around. You rich white kids seem to think because your parents cut you off from the trust fund that you know what it's like to live like the rest of us. I ...

Eminem: Listen gutter trash, I am your better. I am everything right with this country. I am white, well bred and highly intelligent. I might not have my trust fund anymore but it still makes me better than you. People like you don't deserve to be in my presence.

**Eminem looks to Daniel**

Eminem: Dan, that is how you handle pieces of trash.

**Dan and Eminem start walking away as this is happening you hear**

Eminem: Can you believe that piece of garbage is even allowed to breathe.
Back to top Go down

The meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Role Plays :: Locker Room-
Jump to: