True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenta trains for his title match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenta Beifong
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

Kenta trains for his title match Empty
PostSubject: Kenta trains for his title match   Kenta trains for his title match I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:48 pm

* Kenta is seen in his own private training room in an unknown Gym. He is upset and is seen chopping away at a hanging boxing bag. *

Kenta Beifong: Last week Wicked Blitz crossed me despite what I told him. He bailed on me in that tag match. Wicked Blitz is the worst of that group. He was a scumbag even before those idiots decided to band up. I don't know how he and Soldier123 can be in the same room. I will get revenge against him but that's not tonight.  

* He keeps hitting the bag. *

Kenta Beifong: I was pinned last week in the tag match by Raverage. He is cocky. Arrogant.. but he's good. Good enough. I will give him the challenge and I will teach him how to hang with a legend in the ring. I hope he learns something. 

* He gives one final big blow to the bag. * 

Kenta Beifong: And last but not least.. Coulrophobia. He got the drop on me last week because I do not know his offense. But I will drop him where he stands if he ever guns for this title. 

* Kenta raises his Fire title. *

Kenta Beifong: I think this session is over. 

* He leaves and we now see the arena. *
Back to top Go down

Kenta trains for his title match
Page 1 of 1