True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whydoicry Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

Whydoicry Interview Empty
PostSubject: Whydoicry Interview   Whydoicry Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:09 pm

**Whydoicry is putting on his left glove. The murky gloves compliment the rest of his dreary, miserable looking clothing. Whydoicry looks shabby and disenchanted like he is pissed off at someone or something. As Whydoicry finishes putting on his glove, Daniel Gidlow walks with a microphone and a tv cameraman**

Daniel Gidlow: Whydoicry, you look like you just rolled out of a dumpster.

Whydoicry: Is there a point to you being here, Dan? Or are you looking to cause trouble?

Daniel Gidlow: Listen you bum, I came to interview you for so the fans get to know the new guy in the federation. So don't get snappy with me. Why don't you tell the fan's how you came to wrestling and join the True Talent Fighting Federation?

Whydoicry: *rolls eyes at Daniel* I started wrestling when I was young boy. I was pushed around a lot as a kid. As I matured ...

Daniel Gidlow: Blah, Blah, Blah. You are mind-numbingly boring. I don't see how anybody would want a worthless piece of garbage like you. You will be facing NaGaTo0o this week. I hope he kicks your ass.

** Daniel Gidlow walks away from the interview**

Whydoicry: *muttering* I hate people. I get no respect from anybody.

**Whydoicry makes his way to entrance ramp**
Back to top Go down

Whydoicry Interview
Page 1 of 1