True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age of Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Troy
Developmental talent
Developmental talent
Marcus Troy

Age of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Age of Chaos   Age of Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:06 pm

**  The light goes dark as "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers. A spotlight shines upon the opening of the entrance tunnel as Marcus Troy steps out from the back. With a grin on his face and a gesture from his hand, steam begins to rise covering the whole area. Marcus Troy steps forward and suddenly the hulking form of Entropy comes forth.  Lighting up a cigar, Marcus Troy takes a puff before making his way down the ring with the monster Entropy following close behind.  Entropy parts the ropes as his manager enters the ring with a mic in hand.  **

Marcus Troy:  "Finally!  Finally!!  FINALLY!!!  True Talent Fighting shall receive the champion it truly deserves.  Tonight the powers that be has come to its senses and my client, the unstoppable force that is Entropy shall be facing Soldier123 for the TTF Global Championship!  And all it took was three weeks!  If that doesn't prove how deserving my client is then it must mean that the TTF roster is just full of undeserving losers...  Oh wait!  IT'S BOTH!"

**  The crowd starts to boo loudly at the cocky manager's statement but a roar from Entropy quickly silences them.  **

Marcus Troy:  "Thank you Entropy, it seems that the crowd are uneducated simpletons who have yet to learn how to appreciate REAL talent.  But it matters not, because when the night ends and a new day dawn, True Talent Fighting shall mourn the fall of their dethroned champion and celebrate in jubilation at the crowning of a new TTF Global Champion!"

**  Marcus Troy takes a puff from his cigar, savoring the taste of tobacco before continuing.  **

Marcus Troy:  "And as you all know, once a new king is crowned, a new age begins!  Once my client Entropy utterly destroys Soldier123 and claims the TFF Global Championship, an Age of Chaos shall begin here in TFF and in it's center, swirling in the maelstrom of discord, Entropy shall rule absolutely.  And if anyone dare stand against him, they shall be swallowed into the abyss of Entropy. You see TRUE TALENT has finally arrived here in True Talent Fighting, and with his coming, he shall shatter the illusion that has kept you all blind and ignorant."

**  "The Last Steampunk Waltz" by Ghostfire starts to play on the speakers once more as Marcus Troy finishes his speech and exits the ring with Entropy following close behind.  **
Back to top Go down

Age of Chaos
Page 1 of 1