True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rikishi is a pussy ass bitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

Rikishi is a pussy ass bitch Empty
PostSubject: Rikishi is a pussy ass bitch   Rikishi is a pussy ass bitch I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:33 pm

**Flint and Supernatural are setting up some chairs and tables for the blackjack game. **

Supernatural: It is a shame that nobody comes to play. Nothing better than a good game of poker.

Flint: It is what it is. This fed has been dead for awhile. It showed some promise but we are just prolonging the inevitable.

**Supernatural grabs a beer and some cards. He flips a beer to Flint. **

Supernatural: It was fun while it lasted. Good luck tonight against that closet homosexual Not So Silent Bob.

Flint: Thanks. As long as Hydra doesn't interfere, I have the match won. Not So Silent Bob is troll of the highest order and a dolt. I would wish you luck against Raistlin but you can beat him in your sleep. Nothing from Entropy?

Supernatural: Thanks. And no. I don't know how he does it. Either he walks around with his head up his ass or he just doesn't care. Whatever the reason, I don't care anymore. We have what one, maybe two weeks left at most before this fed closes? Any who, who cares? If anything was going to happen, he would have answered me calling him out. I did everything short of shitting a challenge on his car.

**Scene fades to black**
Back to top Go down

Rikishi is a pussy ass bitch
Page 1 of 1