True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roscar9GRE is pissed off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roscar9GRE
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

Roscar9GRE is pissed off Empty
PostSubject: Roscar9GRE is pissed off   Roscar9GRE is pissed off I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:46 am

** "Duality" by Slipknot is being heard around the arena. Fireworks and explosions light the whole stadium. Roscar9GRE, a medium-sized man wearing a black hoodie and holding the TTF Dual Fighting Champion's belt, enters the ring riding a Harley Davidson. He gets off the motorcycle and walks to the ring. **

** He enters the ring and then he grabs a microphone. **

Roscar9GRE: Hello TTF! I'm so excited for today's show. Do you know why? Beacause I will face the Fresh King today. The man who assaulted me and my tag team partner Warlock at the previous show, while we were celebrating our win. That was something disgraceful against the TTF's Tag Team champions. And today I seek revenge and revenge is what I'll get.

Philip Blake: Wow! He looks pissed off!

Roscar9GRE: Fresh King I promise you that tonight I will crush you. I will enjoy every single minute of this match, because I will be kicking your ass.

** The Fresh king enters the arena. He is smiling. **

Roscar9GRE: You are smiling now, but the Greek Freak is going to wipe that smile off your face tonight.

** The crowd starts cheering**

Devon Wyatt: This match is going to be really interesting.

** Camera fades out**
Back to top Go down

Roscar9GRE is pissed off
Page 1 of 1