True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTF True Talent Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Death
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

TTF True Talent Championship  Empty
PostSubject: TTF True Talent Championship    TTF True Talent Championship  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Title history:
whydoicry
Not so Silent Bob
Po1ski
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: TTF True Talent Championship    TTF True Talent Championship  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:53 pm

whydoicry and Eminem were bitter rivals. Both men hated each other so much.. the rivalry included cheap shots and trash talking. Our GM decided both men need to shut up and fight. And since both of them produced a great match before and proved themselves as top wrestlers, he made the match the co-main event for the world title. At the PPV, whydoicry prevailed and became the top star of the fed.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: TTF True Talent Championship    TTF True Talent Championship  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:56 pm

On the November 30th edition of Fighting Spirit, Hydra (via WarlockOPain) granted NSSB a world title match against his nemesis, whydoicry. It was one of the greatest matches in the fed's history. No one Bob expected to bust up whydoicry and pin him clean in the middle of the ring without interference to win the title.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: TTF True Talent Championship    TTF True Talent Championship  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 11:02 pm

At our Californication II show which was our last ever, Po1ski, Bob and Flint were set to face each other for the grand prize of the fed. All competitors involved in the match had history with each other and what Po1ski and Flint had in common is that both despised Bob and wanted to see him lose his title and get put down. It was a hard hitting and fast match, Po1ski did all he could to secure a win, including hitting multiple finishes and even debuting new moves. In the end, Po1ski got the win when he pinned Bob and became our final True Talent champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTF True Talent Championship    TTF True Talent Championship  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TTF True Talent Championship
Page 1 of 1