True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

supernatural 2 (open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
supernatural
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

supernatural 2 (open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: supernatural 2 (open for anyone)   supernatural 2 (open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 6:59 pm

**Supernatural is seen setting up a poker table with Golffan101.  Supernatural is dressed in his usual garment of a t-shirt, jeans, black leather jacket and steel toed boots.  **

Supernatural: Move the table over just a bit.

**supernatural points to the right.**

Golffan101: Here is good?

**Golffan101 moves the table**

Supernatural: Yeah. That's perfect.

Supernatural: Where is your women today?

Golffan101: She is home sick. I have been growing weary of her constant presence. We need some time apart.

Supernatural: Help me put up this door.

**Supernatural and Golffan101 pick up the door and set it up.**

Supernatural: We are missing something.

Golffan101: This.

**Golffan101 grabs a sign that reads Open for Business. **

Supernatural: That's perfect. I hope people know to show up to the game. I put the word out that everyone is welcome.

**Supernatural grabs a 6-pack off the floor and throws a beer to Golfffan101**
Back to top Go down
supernatural
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: supernatural 2 (open for anyone)   supernatural 2 (open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Supernatural: Golffan101 help me with the t.v.. It's heavier than I thought.

**Supernatural and Gollfan101 lift the 40" hd, lcd T.V. and place it on the wall.  They plug it in and on turn the channel the True Talent Show. Rikishi appears on the screen and just finished calling out Golffan101 and Soldier123. **

Supernatural: **Grabs a cigar from his pocket and lights it** You want a cigar? The fat tub of lard called you out.

Golffan101: Thanks but no thanks. I don't care what that turd has to say. I am not going to dignify him with a response. When he least expects it I am going to kick his ass and take his title.

Supernatural: You are not afraid of him? Since no one has arrived yet, let's play blackjack.

**Supernatural deals the cards**

Golffan101: No. Why should I? Everyone he beats are guys that are on their way out. He hasn't had a tough opponent yet. Besides I could wrestle circles around that mental midget. He has the IQ of a handball and is the size of boat. He will tire out quickly.

Golffan101: Hit me.

**In the background, Marcus Troy is heard speaking.  Both Golffan101 & Supernatural put their cards down and look at the tv screen.**

Golffan101: Now that guy scares me. What on earth are you thinking calling him out?

Supernatural: I have dealt with Marcus Troy in the past. His guys can be beat. Although Entropy looks to be the toughest of them all. I am not going to take a card. What do you have?

Golffan101: I am over. I have 25.

**Supernatural grabs the pot and proceeds to shuffle the cards**

Supernatural: I got to say Entropy scares me a bit. I have seen him work in other feds and I have yet to see any substantial weakness to exploit. I remember he got into a slugfest with wrestler who's name I can not remember. The wrestler he beat was a black belt in taekwondo and jiu jitsu. It was a close match for a while but Entropy took it to another level and destroyed him. He put the poor bastard in acoma.

Golffan101: What makes you think you have a shot to beat him?

**deals cards again**

Supernatural: Because I am a tough s.o.b and I haven't found an opponent that I haven't been able to beat.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: supernatural 2 (open for anyone)   supernatural 2 (open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:03 pm

** A bald muscular man appears and knocks on the door. **
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
supernatural
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: supernatural 2 (open for anyone)   supernatural 2 (open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Supernatural: Sweet someone finally showed up. Come in!!! Should we get a butler to answer the door?
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: supernatural 2 (open for anyone)   supernatural 2 (open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:13 pm

** Muscular man enters. He signals someone to come over. **

Muscular man: What's up everybody? I'm Johnny Sins.

** He brings in a hot babe in. **

Johnny Sins: I just wanted to meet some established wrestlers here. I'm new.
Back to top Go down
supernatural
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: supernatural 2 (open for anyone)   supernatural 2 (open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Supernatural: Nice to meet you. Grab some chairs and sit down. We are going to be playing strip poker now that we have some people.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: supernatural 2 (open for anyone)   supernatural 2 (open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Johnny Sins: I love stripping games. I don't know if you know this, but in the industry where I come from I get to do all kinds of cool stuff that involve.. eh, never mind. I'm in.

** He sits down and the game begins. **
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supernatural 2 (open for anyone)   supernatural 2 (open for anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supernatural 2 (open for anyone)
Page 1 of 1