True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)  Empty
PostSubject: Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)    Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:02 pm

** Soldier123 is walking backstage pissed after looking like crap in his match with Rikishi. He bumps into someone. **

Soldier123: Move it, dumb ass!

** Soldier123 sees the man turn around and takes a step back when he sees it's Po1ski. **

Soldier123: Uh.. yeah. You heard me, scrub.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)    Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:27 am

** Po1ski looks at Soldier123 with a look of contempt. Po1ski steps closer to him, looking Soldier123 right in the eye when he speaks.**

Po1ski: Excuse you? You better watch yourself, little man.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)    Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:52 am

** Fear in Soldier123's eyes is visible. **

Soldier123: No, no, no. Excuse you! Do you know who I am? I am the Global champion of this federation. You better watch what you say to me. I am Hydra certified. If I wanted to, I could get the crew here and drop your ass in mere seconds.. SECONDS!
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)    Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 11:48 pm

** Po1ski steps a little closer, his large frame seems to dwarf Soldier123's. **

Po1ski: You must really think highly of yourself. Walking around with you're head so far up your own ass, you don't even know reality anymore. You think you've got everyone running scared because your "group" likes attacking people, simply because you've got the numbers game. You talk about Hydra coming and dropping my ass...

** Po1ski pauses and looks around with his arms outstretched, mocking Soldier123. **

Po1ski: But I don't see any of them here. You're all on your own. What're you gonna do now, tough guy?
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)    Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 4:04 pm

** Soldier123 swings his fist, but Po1ski counters it and lays Soldier123 out. Po1ski stands over Soldier123. **
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)    Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Po1ski: Stupid little man. It's about time you learned your place around here.

** Po1ski walks away, heading to the locker room to prepare for his match with Electrifyy. **
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)    Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altercation (open for the big man, Po1ski)
Page 1 of 1