True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big E. getting ready to give the Big D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Big E. getting ready to give the Big D  Empty
PostSubject: Big E. getting ready to give the Big D    Big E. getting ready to give the Big D  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Big E is known to be THE most hung guy in WWE, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Johnny Sins and Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.. they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Big E barely able to force it past the knob, and Nattie's sister moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Big E's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
BobAlt
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

Big E. getting ready to give the Big D  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big E. getting ready to give the Big D    Big E. getting ready to give the Big D  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:31 am

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
Back to top Go down

Big E. getting ready to give the Big D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Talent Fighting  :: Out of Character :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: