True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler
Rikishi

Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan) Empty
PostSubject: Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan)   Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Rikishi's theme music fills the arena as he makes his way out of the backstage area and into the arena wearing his normal attire consisting of a pair of red lycra wrestling briefs and some black boots. Most of the crowd boos as Rikishi makes his way down to the ring. Rikishi holds a microphone in his right hand and has his title draped over his shoulder. Rikishi slides into the ring and walks into the center. Rikishi raises the microphone to his mouth.

Rikishi: “It's such a disappoint that every single wrestler here is nothing but a joke. I mean have you seen me in my matches these past few weeks. There's not a single person here that's strong enough to take me on, much less is there anyone here worthy of holding this title."

Rikishi pauses for a moment to look over this title.

Rikishi: “That's why I thought it would be interesting to create an open challenge for any of you idiots. At PPV i'll be holding a Kiss My Ass Title match for anyone who's willing to take me on. So if there truly is any moron backstage who thinks he's worthy of holding this title can go ahead and try. But let this be known. The moment you step into the ring with me the match will start, and by the end of the match you're going to have opportunity to be on the receiving end of a stinkface."

Rikishi looks out to the crowd for a moment, as they begin to cheer for anticipation.

Rikishi: “So I look forward to seeing who's going to be stepping into the ring with me..“

Rikishi drops his microphone and just stares out into the arena for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan)   Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 3:54 pm

** golffan101 comes out still wearing a bandage on his chest because he got stabbed. **

golffan101: You stinkfaced me. I want revenge. I accept, fat bastard.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
golffan101
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan)   Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:10 pm

RIKISHI IS A FAT TUB OF SHIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan)   Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open PPV Challenge(Make a reply Golffan)
Page 1 of 1