True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski) Empty
PostSubject: Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)   Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:32 pm

**Simple Man by Shinedown is playing. Flint comes down to the ring. He looks perturbed. **

Flint: As I am sure you guys know, this is our last pay-per-view. This is a bittersweet moment for a lot of us. You guys have been here from the beginning and know that most of us have put our blood, sweat and tears into this company.

Flint: It is a shame when federation's close. Not only do the wrestlers lose out, so do you the fans. You have watched many of us grow to be champions and better human beings. But the fact of the matter is, we and myself especially, were not able to cut the mustard.

Flint: When it mattered the most, I was not able to do what is required of the champion of federation. That is keep you entertained. To make matters worse, I did not do as promised. That was to expel the cancer from our federation.

Flint: Do to unforeseen circumstances, I lost many allies but that is a poor man's excuse for failures. Tonight, I face Not So Silent Bob and Po1ski. The fact is both men are competitors of the highest order. But the fact is I want my title. I want to go out fulfilling my promise of defeating hydra and the only way to do that is to beat Not So Silent Bob in the center of the ring. 1..2..3..

Flint: But bar winning the title, I want to make sure that the scum and closeted Not So Silent Bob does not walk out as champion.
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)   Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:50 pm

Not so Silent Bob's theme plays and he walks to the entrance ramp. He is getting trash thrown at him from the crowd and he is booed.

NSSB: You're right, Flint.. you did fail as a champion. And where you failed, I shined. I am glad you failed. Your failure paved to my ascension to becoming a GOD.

Bob spreads his arms wide open to the side and looks upon the to heavens.

NSSB: And as a God, I stroke this fed with furious vengeance and wiped it off the map.. with one little stab!

Bob laughs.

NSSB: Who would have thought it would be that easy?!

Devon Wyatt: Son of a bitch.. don't hold me back, Philip!

Philip Blake: Calm down! Wanna get stabbed too?!

Bob approaches the ring.

NSSB: I am going to make an example of my Godly powers tonight, when I demolish you and Po1ski with power only rivaled by Odin's force and remain champion of this once great fed from now to the end of time.
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)   Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:02 pm

** Back For More by Five Finger Death Punch hits and Po1ski emerges at the top of the ramp. He has a microphone in hand. He glares at Not So Silent Bob, and then speaks. **

Po1ski: Since tonight is the last pay-per-view, I think it's important that we all put on a great match, something to be remembered. If this is the last time that the True Talent Championship is on the line, I think that the federation should close with someone actually deserving of the title winning. And that sure as hell ain't you, Bob.

** The crowd cheers at Po1ski's last remark. **

Po1ski: Tonight is the chance that I finally get to show you who the real big man is in this company. If it's the last thing I ever do in this federation, it's gonna be delivering a Teep Kick straight to your jaw.

** Po1ski has a sinister look in his eye, and keeps shifting his gaze between Flint and Bob. **

Po1ski: Although tonight is the night of redemption for Flint and I, it's also a night to further my legacy. I've never won a world title. This is my first world championship match, and it may well be my last. I will succeed in my quest to not only shut Bob's fat mouth up, but to finally become a world champion. And Flint?

** Po1ski looks directly and Flint, with a neutral expression. But there is rage in his eyes that he can't quite hide. **

Po1ski: I respect you a helluva lot, but I'm leaving tonight as the True Talent Champion. And I'll do it through any means necessary.
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)   Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:44 pm

NSSB: Is that what you think, Po1ski? Aww, that's cute. Really.

Bob arrogantly enters the ring.

NSSB: See, you.. you are kiddie league compared to me.. understand this, buddy... your arms are just too short to box with a God..

Bob stands face to face Flint.

NSSB: And as for you..

NSSB hits Flint over the head with his microphone and starts stomping him down! Po1ski runs into the ring to get things going as the referee rings the bell to start the match!
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)   Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 pm

[OOC]

Great RP everyone. Nice way to go out with a bang.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)   Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:30 am

I second what Po1ski said. Good job, fellas.
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)   Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final (Open to NSSB and Po1ski)
Page 1 of 1