True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll Empty
PostSubject: Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll   Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:43 pm

*April Lee walks into the locker room as Whydoicry finishes shadow boxing with Supernatural. whdyoicry grabs a towel and wipes his face. *

April Lee: Whydoicry, what do you think of NSSB and Po1ski had to say?

Whydoicry: For starters, Po1ski this was not your fault. We were a tag team. If you failed, so did I. We can do this if we keep together.

Whydoicry: Not So Silent Bob, don't flatter yourself. You are nothing but a weasel and a punk ass bitch. You couldn't fight your way out of a room full of bunny rabbits and kittens.  This fed died before it started. Poor recruiting, inactive wrestlers and lack of support killed this fed.

April Lee: Supernatural, what do you think of Entropy?

Supernatural: I have been calling out that worthless hunk of crapt for weeks. I have barely seen or heard from him. He made a appearance at match and that was it. Marcus Troy has been running his mouth for months and yet here I stand. Yum Yum Come get some.

*Scene fades away*
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll   Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 7:25 pm

silent
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com

Not So Silent Bob gets raped by his parents. It is why is such a worthless troll
Page 1 of 1