True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock addresses his loss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Warlock addresses his loss Empty
PostSubject: Warlock addresses his loss   Warlock addresses his loss I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:29 am

** WarlockOPain is in the ring for his match. He grabs a microphone. **

WarlockOPain: I wanna address something. Last week the announcers said Electrifyy was the first man to "tap me out".. that is wrong.

Crowd: YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT!

WarlockOPain: Yeah! I tapped! I ain't ashamed of tapping! And I know for a fact all the losers in crowd chanting that I tapped wouldn't last even close to what I lasted there, let alone with me!

** Crowd boos him. **

WarlockOPain: Electrifyy doesn't get the credit for being the first to tap me out.. that idiot Flint gets that credit.. both of them got lucky and that will never happen again..

Crowd: YOU STILL TAPPED! YOU STILL TAPPED! YOU STILL TAPPED! YOU STILL TAPPED! YOU STILL TAPPED! YOU STILL TAPPED!  

** WarlockOPain is furious. **

WarlockOPain: I HAD A FLU! I HAD A FLU WHEN I TAPPED! I HAD A FLU LAST WEEK AND I HAD FOOD POISONING THREE SEASONS AGO! ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT. *censored* ALL OF YOU. WHERE IS THE PIPSQUEAK I HAVE TO BEAT? GET OUT HERE.

** WarlockOPain slams his microphone down and waits for Sleepwalker. **  
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com

Warlock addresses his loss
Page 1 of 1