True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock and Roscar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Demons
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler
Lord of Demons

Warlock and Roscar Empty
PostSubject: Warlock and Roscar   Warlock and Roscar I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:05 pm

the titantron starts playing and heavy metal guitar riffs by a famous guitar player are heard. there goes a lightning and a big explosion appears, WarlockOPain makes his way to the ring wearing a black coat, holding a microphone in his hands. he crosses the ropes and stands right in the middle of the ring, facing the cheering crowd,as the sound of music stops, he starts talking.

WarlockOPain : Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is me, the bleeding machine, the one who defeated the fresh king last week and the guy that will soon be your new tag champion

Here a big smirk covers his face

Philip Blake : you need to fight for that title first idiot!

Devon Wyatt : this guy is always too ambitious

Warlock continues talking

WarlockOPain : last match, against The Fresh King went too good for me, I am the winner and from today on, you shall apreciate me and know that I have a bright future and if I were you, I'd be careful of every single word you're saying to me, I always do, what I say and if I say I'll destroy you and bring you down, that means I can do it, no matter what, I never take my words back and I never back down. this might be an example for you to know how you should behave and act around me, I wouldn't say I'm the stronget and undefeatable but its just a beginning, I repeat, who knows what'll come next, I may become a tag champion, right? and well I can hear some of you guys from the audiance screaming my name!!!!!

a big smile runs across his face, raising his eyebrows and lifting his fists in the air

WarlockOPain : already? I can't hide my excitement for this business I'm gonna do my best and TONIGHT IM GONNA WIN THE TAG TEAM TITLE!!

Devon Wyatt : but where's his partner I'm sure he's not gonna fight alone for the title

WarlockOPain : oh and now I'm gonna introduce to you the guy that is gonna help me win the title, and that guy is the one that defeated sleepwalker last week, the greak freak roscar!!

The crowd cheers

WarlockOPain : me and roscar have joined forces to become even greater than the sum of our parts.all the other teams in TTF better watch out because we just raised the bar but actions speak louder than words so we'll just show you people what we are about tonight!! so ladies and gentleman please welcome my tag partner Roscar!!!

Back to top Go down
Lord of Demons
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler
Lord of Demons

Warlock and Roscar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock and Roscar   Warlock and Roscar I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Sorry for the black colour but I had a prob with my tablet so couldn't change colours hope it won't be a big problem for you chris
Back to top Go down
roscar9GRE
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

Warlock and Roscar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock and Roscar   Warlock and Roscar I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:29 pm

**"Duality" by Slipknot is heard. Fireworks and explosions light the whole arena. A muscular man, wearing a hoodie enters the ring. He slowly takes off his hoodie revealing his face, while he is walking to the ring. It is Roscar9GRE. He enters the ring and friendly greets WarlockOPain.**

Roscar9GRE : As Warlock already said we are going to be the new tag team champions and nobody can stop us. We will get what we deserve. And that is appreciation and glory. Right now we might not be the best, but we are going to be the best. I am not willing to be stepped over by anyone, so does Warlock. That's why we teamed up. We both have the same goal, to become the Kings of TTF and together we are going to make one step closer to our goal.

Philip Blake: What a big head.

Roscar9GRE: Our opponents should be afraid of us, because we are going to DESTROY THEM. We are willing to show them no mercy.'Cause NO MERCY FOR THE QUITTERS!

**He screams at his last words**

Devon Wyatt: You have to win the title in the ring. If you don't win them there, then all your talking will be just a big waste of time.

Philip Blake: They haven't understanded yet, that they are just two more ambitious wrestlers with big dreams, which are going to be crashed big time by the pros.

Devon Wyatt: They are just kids.

Roscar9GRE: We teamed up, in order to dominate TTF and our dominance starts tonight. Next time we will speak to you as the new tag team champions. Stay Metal!!

**Roscar9GRE and WarlockOPain raise their fists into the air. Then the two wrestlers walk away, while the crowd cheers.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock and Roscar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock and Roscar   Warlock and Roscar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock and Roscar
Page 1 of 1