True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rump VS Elec promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Rump VS Elec promo  Empty
PostSubject: Rump VS Elec promo    Rump VS Elec promo  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Devon Wyatt: Earlier our cameraman filmed Electrifyy preparing for his big match with Rump. He also gave us his REAL thoughts on Rump and the upcoming match. Have a look.

** Footage of Electrifyy in a Martial Arts Dojo begins to play. We see Electrifyy sparring with trainees and practicing moves. Footage cuts to Elec talking to the cameraman. **

Electrifyy: I love the dojo environment. I love it here. I always come here, especially before a big match. Last time I came to a dojo before a big match was before I had the legendary triple threat with Jeremiah Ace and Kouji Tanaka. It was in Japan. I sparred with a lot of the Japanese wrestling friends I have. I thought for sure I would win and become GXWS champion.. I lost.

** Regret on Electrifyy's face is visible. **

Electrifyy: It was a great match that I'm proud of. It's the best match I ever had. But I lost. And after the loss the downfall began. A month later after the big triple threat, I faced Rump for the first time.. at NGNG 3. He tapped me out, no excuses. Clean. What he did after the match.. that was uncalled for.

** Footage of Rump performing the Stinkface on Elec after their match ended at GXWS NGNG 3 is seen. **

Electrifyy: He played nice the entire build up to the match, he said I'm a good man and what does he do? Stabs me in the fucking back after we had a classic match. I showed him nothing but respect and he humiliated me.

** Electrifyy is clearly getting angry. **

Electrifyy: And that's when I realized Rump was not the hero he claimed he was. He is a liar and a hypocrite. I don't care that I got fired from GXWS, but the fact that that is how I left the company.. makes me sick. I never got over it. I know Bouncer had a hand in getting Rump to humiliate me, but he could have said no.. he could have been a real hero. Standing up to the villain.. he could have gave me a handshake after the match and sent me out of the fed like the respected star I was. No. He had to get his big spot in. He had to look good with his signature ritual.

** We see a montage of Electrifyy performing various MMA holds on his sparring partners. He makes all them of tap out. **

Electrifyy: I have been waiting for a chance to get Rump in a rematch with me for ages. When I found out he joined this federation, I knew what had to go down. I tried keeping the real feelings I had for him inside. I wanted to be the bigger man, but to this day Rump has shown me nothing but disrespect. So here it is.. the real reason I wanted this rematch.

** Electrifyy is shown doing cardio on the treadmills, performing pull ups and doing crunches. He is in peak conditioning. His voice is heard talking. **

Electrifyy: My plan for tonight, is not to stinkface Rump after our match, it's not to beat him with a chair, it's simply.. tap him out. When this night is over, I will be the only man to ever tap out Captain Rump. And that's how I will get him back. 

** Camera fades out to black. **
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com

Rump VS Elec promo
Page 1 of 1