True Talent Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Talent Fighting

Official forum for the TWG fed known as True Talent Fighting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) Empty
PostSubject: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:15 pm

** Hydra's theme song hits and the crowd starts to boo. Out come Chris Brooks, Soldier123, Roscar9GRE, WarlockOPain, Proud Manlet and in the center of attention, Not so Silent Bob with his newly won True Talent title. **

Philip Blake: Here he is! Our new champ! Bob the conquering hero!

Devon Wyatt: You have a little brown spot on your nose, Philip.

Philip Blake: Wanna get whooped, Devon?

Devon Wyatt: Bring it, old man.

** Hydra is in the ring at this point. All members have mics. **

Chris Brooks: I don't like to tell we told you so.. but.. wait, hell, I LOVE IT. WE TOLD YOU SO!!!

** Crowd boos unanimously. **

Chris Brooks: Finally, this federation has a champion it can pride itself in. One that doesn't make the fans cringe whenever he speaks. One that draws, because let's face it, nerds from Europe don't count.

Devon Wyatt: No respect for the international fans. I apologize in advance for whatever remarks he will continue to make, folks.

Chris Brooks: Hydra once again has it's grasp on TTF. Wait.. once again?! We never lost it, babah! We're just bigger than ever. Who cares if Soldier123 lost the Global title?! We have the Fire championship! God bless Chris Fire's soul. And we have the main title, the WORLD title. What's bigger than that?

Soldier123: It wasn't a fair match. I just wasn't prepared. Give me another match and I'll wreck him!

WarlockOPain: Shut up, Soldier.

Chris Brooks: Now enough of us, it's the champ's time! Bob! Speak to the masses!
Back to top Go down
https://truetalentfighting.forumhe.com
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:19 pm

**Simpleman (Acoustic) by Shinedown is heard blaring throughout the arena. Whydoicry is comes out to the top of the entrance ramp on his harley.**

Whydoicry: Congrats on giving the Troll Talent Fighting championship to the fed's biggest troll. I am surprised you guys accepted him into your group. I figure you guys would want him gone as much as I do. I am equally surprised that he accepted. He is usually telling everybody how much you and I suck. You guys must be desperate.

**Carry on my wayward son by Kansas plays. Supernatural comes out with a cigar in his mouth and a big grin on his face. **

Supernatural: ...

**Whydoicry turns and looks at Supernatural**

Whydoicry: What the hell are you doing out here?

Supernatural: After golffan101 got stabbed, nobody talks me. I thought I would come out and say hi.

Supernatural: Anywho, Hi and bye. I got to deal with Entropy and that worthless shit Marcus Troy.

Whydoicry: **Smacks his face with his hand.** I swear the GM will hire anyone.
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:31 pm

NSSB: No. It's my moment to shine, idiot. I don't need you and that obtuse moron, Supernatural ruining this awesome moment with random babbling and lame attempts at comedy. I am the new and rightful champion and as your superior, I demand you to shut the hell up. Now run along backstage and play adult twister with golffan101 and supernatural.
Back to top Go down
whydoicry
World Champ
World Champ

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:48 pm

**Supernatural looks to Whydoicry.**

Supernatural: You seriously lost to this troll? Whatever respect I had for you is now gone.

Whydoicry: Bite me, Supernatural. Not So Silent Bob, go back and crawl into whatever whole you came from. You couldn't hold a candle to me. You caught me at a bad time and a loss to you will never happen again.
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:19 pm

** Bad Company hits throughout the arena, and Po1ski comes out on to the ramp. A loud pop is heard from the crowd as soon as the music hits. Po1ski stands next to Whydoicry, a microphone in his hand. **

Po1ski: Before this bickering continues any further, I felt the need to come out here.

** Po1ski looks at Whydoicry. **

Po1ski: Look, I know your anger with Hydra runs deep. But I just want to state publicly, in front of Hydra, in front of these fans, and to everyone watching at home, that I am with you 100%. I may not have been around as long as you, but rest assured, I hate Hydra just as much as you.

** Po1ski redirects his attention to Hydra. **

Po1ski: And Chris? You're out here boasting about Hydra's achievements. But let's count your shortcomings as individuals. I mean, Soldier123 got absolutely DISMANTLED by Entropy last week. And when he tried to step up to me the week before, I laid him out with one punch. That's one.

** Po1ski holds up one finger, and looks at WarlockOPain. **

Po1ski: WarlockOPain? Yeah, you somehow managed to blindside me. But in a one-on-one fight, I whooped your arse and pinned you one...two...three. Nothing more than an overrated piece of cow dung. That's two.

** Po1ski holds up two fingers, and looks at Roscar9GRE. **

Po1ski: And look over there? Is that Roscar9GRE? The new Fire champion? Congratulations on beating some scrub that didn't deserve to have the title in the first place. Only thing memorable about you is when I teep kicked your head into oblivion a few weeks ago. Remember that? Of course you don't. That's three.

** Po1ski holds up three fingers, and then looks back at Chris Brooks. **

Po1ski: That's three strikes Chris, and just looking at Hydra in the ring, I can tell none of you have any balls.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Chris Brooks: Look, I'm glad you're addressing me directly, because I know you're a fan of mine, but this is Bob's first time opening the show as the champion. He's the champion, that's right. When was the last time you were champion? Bob, help me remember.

Last edited by GM Chris Brooks on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:31 pm

NSSB: It was decades ago, Chris. I remember it being in some B-level fed who tried going international, but couldn't hack it under the pressure. What was the name? SWS? Not even as good as the fed it tried mimicking. No one even remembers his last title defense! It was overshadowed by Ivan Borovsky winning the title and the bad graphical glitches. Po1ski was a big fish in a small pond. TTF is the big leagues. It's where the men hang, little boy.
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Po1ski: Where the big men hang, huh? Is that why Rikishi rubbed his giant arse all up in your face? I guess you're right, you would know about big men better than me. And there's one thing that separates me from Hydra. I've never been beaten. Not once. None of you in that ring can say the same. But it's all good. We'll see how big you are once we're done with you.

** Po1ski drops his microphone and looks at Whydoicry. He nods, and both men begin walking towards the ring. **
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 12:01 am

NSSB: First time for everything, rookie. Want some?

Hydra awaits the duo in the ring with fists up.
Back to top Go down
roscar9GRE
Developmental talent
Developmental talent

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:20 pm

Roscar9GRE: Hey guys, don't touch whydoicry, because I want to face him in our match tonight. I want to kick his whinny ass fair and square. He won't have anything to whine about. And today I will prove to him and Polski, that I deserve being the Fire champion.

Devon Wyatt: Big words come out of the mouth of Roscar9.

Philip Blake: No big words, just the truth.

Roscar9GRE: And Polski. How can a newbie talk about me ? Me and warlock were the TTF's Dual champions for 2 seasons. I will repeat it so you can understand it. 2 SEASONS! Are you a champion ? Have you ever held the title of a big federation like TTF ? No! So don't you dare speak about me. I am the Fire champion of TTF and you should respect it.

Roscar9GRE shows his title belt to Polski.
Back to top Go down
Not so Silent Bob
SD! Wrestler
SD! Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 2:57 pm

NSSB: Don't even bother with him, Roscar. After all, he's never been world champion. He only hangs out with them.
Back to top Go down
GM Chris Brooks
Best In The World
Best In The World
GM Chris Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 6:40 pm

** As Po1ski and whydoicry approach the ring, GM Johnny Wolf appears on the tron. **

GM Johnny Wolf: Enough.. is enough. I had it with all these nonsense. And that's why I came up with the perfect solution to this issue. At our 3rd PPV, Give It Up.. Jade, tell them what's gonna go down.

** VGM Jade Gillies steps into frame with a devilish grin. **

VGM Jade Gillies: At Give It Up, will see the team of Po1ski, whydoicry, and Kenta B. take on the team of Not so Silent Bob, WarlockOPain and Roscar9GRE.

** Crowd cheers for this blockbuster main event. **

VGM Jade Gillies: But wait, there's more, boys. Bob and Roscar's titles will be on the line. Whoever pins the respective title holder, will win said championship.

** Crowd pops big time. Hydra are losing it in the ring. **

Chris Brooks: What?! Jade, how could you?! We were friends! Is this because Robbie went to school with that idiot?! Did Ariana do this?!      

** Jade shrugs. **

GM Johnny Wolf: Now, all of you get back backstage because you all have matches tonight and I don't wanna see a single punch connect outside of a sanctioned match. Have a good evening.

** Wolf and Jade disappears from the tron. Kenta B. comes out to the ramp and stares down Bob signaling that he wants the title as the two factions stare at each other and the camera fades. **
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)   Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydra Club (open to Hydra, wdic, Po1ski, and the Victorious cast)
Page 1 of 1